User Tag List

Page 3638 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 263831383538358836283636363736383639364036483688373841384638 ... LastLast
Results 36,371 to 36,380 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hmmm... what food will fill my emotional void? I'm tired of apple fritters.
    Eat cheeseburgers and enjoy the comforts of your ride to high cholesterol with cruise control.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Eat cheeseburgers and enjoy the comforts of your ride to high cholesterol with cruise control.
    I did that, except I added more self-loathing.. gas station cheeseburgers. I like to roll in the filth.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I did that, except I added more self-loathing.. gas station cheeseburgers. I like to roll in the filth.
    Have you no pride? Furthermore, no shame? You must be a truly, truly broken man to stoop that low.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I thought chocolate cake was the customary solution.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Have you no pride? Furthermore, no shame? You must be a truly, truly broken man to stoop that low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I thought chocolate cake was the customary solution.
    Chocolate cake doesn't have the culinary BDSM factor.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Hey, at least you know that IQ isn't the measure of who you are; there's some real morons out there who test 140 or whatever on some random internet IQ test, and think they're a supreme genius.

As Socrates says (I phrase this here a bit differently), the shining path to knowledge begins with recognizing our own ignorance.

Bruce Lee says, empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.

Stephen Hawking said in responce to a question on his IQ, - "I don't know what my IQ is. People who gloat about their IQ's are losers".

If anyone cares, my IQ was officially tested by a psychologist (and this test had everything - memory, words, processing, math, visuals, patterns...) as 114. If you look at my mental accomplishments however, I've broken many boundaries generally associated with an IQ like that.

It should be noted though that in some areas (words, visuals, math), my IQ was up there in the genius range. On other stuff though (memory, processing, patterns), it was much more mediocre. On the whole, that's why my IQ averaged out as just 'above average'.

If there's anything in my intellectual collection that can make you feel like more of a giant in achievement, I would be very happy to present it.

Pinker, tell me, what kind of IQ do the tests assign to you?
    Oh nothing too high. It is actually laughable I should feel good about something so unspectacular.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Fair dues! What makes you feel super P, if I may ask? I'm not sure if I'm a P or a J myself.
    I have a hard time making plans for things. I'm not just talking about socially, but like how I'm going to tackle a project or something. I need to just dive in and figure it out as I go. I also work in bursts of energy and need to feel like I'm 'playing' in some way in order to focus on a job. I thrive on spontaneity and hate feeling like I have to follow a schedule or protocol. I'm not a very 'in charge' person, and prefer to just work with what comes to me. Basically I'm just a big improviser. It's why I cook and don't bake
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I have a hard time making plans for things. I'm not just talking about socially, but like how I'm going to tackle a project or something. I need to just dive in and figure it out as I go. I also work in bursts of energy and need to feel like I'm 'playing' in some way in order to focus on a job. I thrive on spontaneity and hate feeling like I have to follow a schedule or protocol. I'm not a very 'in charge' person, and prefer to just work with what comes to me. Basically I'm just a big improviser. It's why I cook and don't bake
    Hmm, thanks, nicolita! This is interesting and makes me think I might be a J.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Hmm, thanks, nicolita! This is interesting and makes me think I might be a J.
    No prob! Glad I could contribute
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

what does it mean when your walking around and everythings fuzzy and you can't talk?
    by @magpie