User Tag List

Page 3636 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 263631363536358636263634363536363637363836463686373641364636 ... LastLast
Results 36,351 to 36,360 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #36351
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post


    NO!!! He's the perfect flablessly moody creature!!!
    Ugh.

    He is the greatest mood killer ever invented.

    P.S. I know your taste in men. Queshuns everything you say....

  2. #36352
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ugh.

    He is the greatest mood killer ever invented.

    P.S. I know your taste in men. Queshuns everything you say....
    Bah! He's an excellent actor!

    Re PS: I don't care!

  3. #36353

    Default

    @Comeback Girl: If you're not happy or not sure if you're happy or not, then that's all that matters. It's not good enough. Live up to your name and come back to have them fix it.

  4. #36354
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Bah! He's an excellent actor!

    Re PS: I don't care!
    Considering that the emo in the room roughly amps up to Tripe The Cure plus twelve gallons of black eyeliner... I would say that yes, in fact, you DO care.

    And he may be an excellent actor, but he is also gay and therefore not for us. *sips tea*

  5. #36355
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Bah! He's an excellent actor!

    Re PS: I don't care!
    Considering that the emo in the room roughly amps up to Tripe The Cure plus twelve gallons of black eyeliner... I would say that yes, in fact, you DO care.

    And he may be an excellent actor, but he is also gay and therefore not for us. *sips tea*

  6. #36356
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Considering that the emo in the room roughly amps up to Tripe The Cure plus twelve gallons of black eyeliner... I would say that yes, in fact, you DO care.

    And he may be an excellent actor, but he is also gay and therefore not for us. *sips tea*
    Clearly, he's not for us. However, this doesn't alter my opinion on his looks.

  7. #36357
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Clearly, he's not for us. However, this doesn't alter my opinion on his looks.
    Clearly, we need to help you discover new blades of grass, little grasshoppah.

  8. #36358
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I take IQ tests to make myself feel better. I find this horribly pathetic . . . considering I haven't accomplished fuck all.
    Hey, at least you know that IQ isn't the measure of who you are; there's some real morons out there who test 140 or whatever on some random internet IQ test, and think they're a supreme genius.

    As Socrates says (I phrase this here a bit differently), the shining path to knowledge begins with recognizing our own ignorance.

    Bruce Lee says, empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.

    Stephen Hawking said in responce to a question on his IQ, - "I don't know what my IQ is. People who gloat about their IQ's are losers".

    If anyone cares, my IQ was officially tested by a psychologist (and this test had everything - memory, words, processing, math, visuals, patterns...) as 114. If you look at my mental accomplishments however, I've broken many boundaries generally associated with an IQ like that.

    It should be noted though that in some areas (words, visuals, math), my IQ was up there in the genius range. On other stuff though (memory, processing, patterns), it was much more mediocre. On the whole, that's why my IQ averaged out as just 'above average'.

    If there's anything in my intellectual collection that can make you feel like more of a giant in achievement, I would be very happy to present it.

    Pinker, tell me, what kind of IQ do the tests assign to you?

  9. #36359
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Michael Scofield is gay. I knew his love for Sara wasn't real.
    that's awesome. i love seeing people stand up for shit. hell yes.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #36360
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Clearly, we need to help you discover new blades of grass, little grasshoppah.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 623
    Last Post: Today, 11:41 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO