User Tag List

Page 3635 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 263531353535358536253633363436353636363736453685373541354635 ... LastLast
Results 36,341 to 36,350 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Now what do I do with the 20.000 "We are all Bradley Manning" t-shirts I ordered?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I'm having a bit of a dilemma here... Tomorrow six weeks ago I got myself a tattoo and according to the tattoo artist who put it there, tattoos are officially healed after six weeks. He told me that if I have any problems with my tattoo after six weeks (like bald spots and discoloration), I can come back and he'll fix it for free. At this point, I'm considering to go back, but at the same point I'm not that sure.

Six weeks and two days ago I walked into this tattoo shop out of pure YOLO, with a tattoo design in my hand. It was a very simple heart, symmetrical, just a line, no filling, not even any shadows, a design I thought nothing could go wrong with. I checked their portfolio and when I decided their previous works were satisfying, I made an appointment for three days later - six weeks ago tomorrow.

When I came for my appointment, it turned out they made a mistake with their planning. The tattoo of the client before me would take three hours, but one of the assistants wrote it would take thirty minutes. They asked if I could come back later, but I couldn't just reschedule because I had a lot of stuff going on at that point. Fortunately the client before me needed a break and they asked the tattoo artist if he could do my tattoo during that break.

So they started my tattoo during that break (the tattoo of the guy before me looked great, even though it wasn't finished yet). After a few minutes the tattoo gun began to falter. An assistant came to check out what was wrong and concluded there must have been something wrong with the power supply. They tried to fix it, but the tattoo gun kept faltering. I didn't mind, because I was sure nothing could go wrong with my design.

However, right after the tattoo was done, it looked exactly like I hoped it would: just the way it did on the design. I was so happy, but I decided not to inform everyone I knew, because it wasn't healed yet and most importantly, because it's right underneath the straps of my underwear, so most people wouldn't even see it irl anyway. After a few days, I noticed my tattoo was healing quicker on certain spots and slower elsewhere.

So tomorrow my tattoo is officially healed and whenever I look at it from above, it looks like the lines are very uneven: on some places the line looks very thin and on others it looks very thick, even though the line was exactly as thick everywhere in the design. This makes me feel like I should have it fixed, but when I take a picture of it from the front, nothing seems wrong with it. I tried multiple cameras, but none confirmed what I saw with my own eyes.

I didn't show anyone my tattoo yet irl, because it's on a pretty private area, but I'm wondering if I should show someone who could tell me if my suspicions are true. Maybe none of my cameras can take a 100% accurate picture, so best would be if I got someone else to check it with their own eyes. However, it's still on a private area! I can't just walk up to someone, pull my pants down and ask 'Hey, what do you think of my tattoo, should I have it fixed?'!

So now I'm trying to think of a way to find out if my tattoo really turned out as bad as I suspect, without making people instantly think I'm some pervert trying to hit on them. Life is hard.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Just go back and have them look at it. They've seen like a 'fousand tattoos so they'll know if it's healing correctly and if it does need a touch up they said they'd fix it for free.

Seems like a no brainer.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Just go back and have them look at it. They've seen like a 'fousand tattoos so they'll know if it's healing correctly and if it does need a touch up they said they'd fix it for free.

Seems like a no brainer.
    If I'm not even sure what's wrong with it because it doesn't show on pictures, who are they to confirm that it doesn't look good when you look at it from the right perspective? I mean, it's just extra work for them they don't even get paid for.
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I'll bet you could convince him with your wit and looks to switch teams.
    My wit perhaps. *begins plan to dominate world one unicorn loving nation at a time*

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The "FROBISHER Q-tip" thanks you for calling him beautiful. And how do I know that?

2 words: telepathic link.
    Ugh. That man is NOT ATTRACTIVE. I simultaneously want to cut his hair and shove a cheeseburger into his pie hole screaming, STOP LOOKING EMO.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Sometimes the ink blows out a little. Just a quirk of the way the skin heals. I have one perfect tattoo and one with a few lines that blew out- same artist, same equipment, but one just healed up a lot better. It's not hard to fix, especially for something simple like yours, so just go back in with a smile and ask for a touch-up. Any reputable artist will do a touch up six weeks after the fact without any hesitation or attitude. Mine does free lifetime touchups.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I keep finding out more and more of the people I connect with are ENFJs. What does it all mean?!?!
    It means you're ENFJ! Jk. But not really, I think you could be ENFJ
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    It means you're ENFJ! Jk. But not really, I think you could be ENFJ
    Interesante! I feel like I'm a super P though. Like kind of to a fault. Also I have some major Ne and Fi going on from what i can tell. I have a mini theory that I'm attracted to ENFJs because we get excited about all the same stuff together and then they have the organization I need to make it happen, haha.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ugh. That man is NOT ATTRACTIVE. I simultaneously want to cut his hair and shove a cheeseburger into his pie hole screaming, STOP LOOKING EMO.

NO!!! He's the perfect flablessly moody creature!!!

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Interesante! I feel like I'm a super P though. Like kind of to a fault. Also I have some major Ne and Fi going on from what i can tell. I have a mini theory that I'm attracted to ENFJs because we get excited about all the same stuff together and then they have the organization I need to make it happen, haha.
    Fair dues! What makes you feel super P, if I may ask? I'm not sure if I'm a P or a J myself.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.