User Tag List

Page 3629 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 262931293529357936193627362836293630363136393679372941294629 ... LastLast
Results 36,281 to 36,290 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Damn you, Steam. Damn you and your bullshit maintenance.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I wish I lived somewhere that I could take evening walks more days out of the year. Soaking it up now
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ISFP

Goku on a magnificent defecating dragon as it circles a lake made out of Jack Daniels being poured from the heaven's by a floating paw. Welcome to my mind.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    Goku on a magnificent defecating dragon as it circles a lake made out of Jack Daniels being poured from the heaven's by a floating paw. Welcome to my mind.
    You should put that on your OKCupid account, if you have one.

There should be less miserable bastards

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Looks like every day that passes Britain is getting a little closer to the world of V For Vendetta
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Goddamn fucking spiders. Why does this state have so goddamn many and why must they menace me? Yes, I am being singled out!

My son races in, kills it...I wish I weren't so utterly terrified of them...my heart is still racing. I'm scared to go to sleep.

At least I won't be up alone since my screaming woke up everyone.

goddammittohell....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Goddamn fucking spiders. Why does this state have so goddamn many and why must they menace me? Yes, I am being singled out!

My son races in, kills it...I wish I weren't so utterly terrified of them...my heart is still racing. I'm scared to go to sleep.

At least I won't be up alone since my screaming woke up everyone.

goddammittohell....
    Are they poisonous or in any way dangerous?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Are they poisonous or in any way dangerous?
    *hysterical* No, they're not dangerous in the 'venomous creature beware' way. I just go off the deep end for no legitimate reason...I am really petrified by them. I don't know why. It's totally irrational but there it is.

My home state is subtropic to tropic in climate and there are huge numbers of insects there. Loud enough to keep you up at night. Flying cockroaches that you have to do battle with if they get inside. Not a problem.

The spiders?* That is a problem.

*Ticks get an honorable mention for the fear factor, too. I wonder if I have eightophobia?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    *hysterical* No, they're not dangerous in the 'venomous creature beware' way. I just go off the deep end for no legitimate reason...I am really petrified by them. I don't know why. It's totally irrational but there it is.

My home state is subtropic to tropic in climate and there are huge numbers of insects there. Loud enough to keep you up at night. Flying cockroaches that you have to do battle with if they get inside. Not a problem.

The spiders?* That is a problem.

*Ticks get an honorable mention for the fear factor, too. I wonder if I have eightophobia?
    I was just asking because I live in a part of the world without any dangerous animals whatsoever but am aware that the situation is very different in other regions (Australians takes the prize, as far as I know).

Have you considered something like this?: http://scienceillustrated.com.au/blo...hin-two-hours/
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari