User Tag List

Page 3624 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 262431243524357436143622362336243625362636343674372441244624 ... LastLast
Results 36,231 to 36,240 of 67730

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ISFP

Tango . . . tango . . . tangorooooooooo.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

Tango . . . tango . . . tangorooooooooo.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

This is an amazing rescue considering the remoteness of the location, distance flown in a helicopter and the weather condtions. Also, the helicopter was refueled while in flight.

Hunter Rescued After Northern Alaska Bear Mauling
    ANAKTUVUK PASS, Alaska August 17, 2013 (AP)

Crews equipped with night-vision goggles and flares staged a middle-of-the-night rescue to reach a hunter more than 36 hours after he was mauled by a brown bear in northern Alaska's remote Brooks Range, the Alaska Air National Guard said.

The man was part of a group on a guided hunting trip about 30 miles north of Anaktuvuk Pass, a tiny Nunamiut Eskimo village in the Gates of the Arctic National Park. Initial rescue efforts by local search teams and by the Alaska State Troopers were turned back because of dense fog.

The 11th Air Force Rescue Coordination Center learned of the man's plight Thursday, about 36 hours after the attack, and offered to help, the Guard said in a release. The man had suffered severe blood loss and other injuries, but a medical professional who happened to be in a nearby hunting party reached him soon after the attack.

Officials credited the medical professional with saving the man's life.

More here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/h...uling-19991141

Senior Member Array

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Shopping for new car insurance for after my existing policy is up. Apparently, I really CAN save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Senior Member Array

(more)

I've always been jealous of how deep a woman feels it when she has a good orgasm. Then I took 120mg OptiZinc for a few days. MOTHER OF GOD! I think I lost all sensation because someone was jealous of what I'd become.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    I've always been jealous of how deep a woman feels it when she has a good orgasm. Then I took 120mg OptiZinc for a few days. MOTHER OF GOD! I think I lost all sensation because someone was jealous of what I'd become.
    Is this a sponsored post?

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Is this a sponsored post?
    Haha. No. Have your friend try it, you'll see what I mean.

I think that the followers of Beiber and One Direction are definitely like a cult or some personality cult political movement, I wonder if there's some sociological significance to this, I also think a lot of them are as highly invested as they are because they're chasing the "fan" or "follower" experience rather than reaching any conclusions about music or reflecting the talent of the artists or even the manipulative power of the marketing, advertising and music manfucturing industry.