User Tag List

Page 3622 of 6770 FirstFirst ... 262231223522357236123620362136223623362436323672372241224622 ... LastLast
Results 36,211 to 36,220 of 67691

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Your mama's so fat, she lays around in a 2-story Dorito bag with a dog named Chips.
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Dragging my man out to the very girly activity of a Maker's Faire today. I'm sure all the men there were all roped into it by their females. The couple we know who built a Tesla coil- I'm sure it was all her doing, and he'd much rather be home not interacting with anyone.

"What are feminine wiles, Grumpy?" "I don't know, but I'm agin 'em!"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Dragging my man out to the very girly activity of a Maker's Faire today. I'm sure all the men there were all roped into it by their females. The couple we know who built a Tesla coil- I'm sure it was all her doing, and he'd much rather be home not interacting with anyone.

"What are feminine wiles, Grumpy?" "I don't know, but I'm agin 'em!"
    You don't know it and can't see it, but there's an unbreakable bond between every other male there that makes the Fellowship of the Ring look like a band of 4th graders walking home from school together. No male has to utter a syllable, yet they all know exactly why and how they ended up there, and with the collective powers of their combined apathy, they might be able to endure long enough to survive til Sunday, at which point they'll quench their thirsts in the sweet, sweet nectar of football and barbecue flavored potato chips.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

An aquaintance's wife looks like princess Fiona in Shrek ogre form, without the green, but it really is the most uncanny of resemblances.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I'm proud to be a sell-out. I like living on my own, and not with my parents, or off my parents. If that requires me to become a sell-out, I'll be a sell-out. I don't see what's so noble about living off your parents while engaging in artwork or activism... it's just camouflaged bourgeois bullshit.

I'm ok with someone making a career out of either of those things, but I do sometimes have issues with people who aren't willing to do the legwork required to do so on their own and merely coast off their parent's money. I certainly don't appreciate those who believe themselves to be better than me or anyone else for doing so. It looks an awful lot like class snobbery in disguise.
    I can think of let more hypocritical than swearing allegiance to the global proletariat and then refusing any sort of job that is available when it comes to earning a living.

I fell in love yesterday. Damnit. Maybe it was the day before that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by CapLawyer View Post
    I fell in love yesterday. Damnit. Maybe it was the day before that.
    Weren't you the same person that made angry misogynist hate sex thread?

Congratulations, though. I can picture you serenading this special little lady with love poems such as:

Roses are red, violets are blue
    Now bury your face in the pillow, while I brutally **** you.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I see that as the result of the nature of intuitiveness being forced to acknowledge the existence of, and play according to the rules of the sensory drive, product/results/immediate gratification driven meta-game that is life living in a capitalist society.

You can only resist for so long before you're forced to accept that doing so will hinder your ability to achieve self-gratification and fulfillment in this society, which I see self-fulfillment, to some degree, being the driving force behind most NT's actions. .
    More or less. I've experimented with subcultures, even alternative living arrangements, and I've found that you can't really get away from bullshit. It's always there in some form or another.

It makes more sense to learn ways to deal with it than finding some way of removing yourself that won't really work.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array