User Tag List

Page 3621 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 262131213521357136113619362036213622362336313671372141214621 ... LastLast
Results 36,201 to 36,210 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I really don't on well with NTs.
    Well, they can be pretty dang arrogant about their self-perceived intellect, and very detached from the emotional spectrum.
    That's just the ones who suck. Plenty of the most powerful and wise giants can stand in this category, the category of man's greatest monuments!
    Heck, I even type as an INTP, but we connect in such a snug way! You just don't like the negative NT stuff that turns people into dwarfs!

I'm wondering oh great pink one, how the heavens decreed you be ISFP! If you're uncomfortable with talking about your type though, that's fine, but as of now I think you could be an INFP!
    Yes, I've seen you say they can be big bullies, but the NTs you imply do the same crap. You just gotta contact the right people (like myself)!

I think you may be INFP since you're a pretty bouncy person with a flowish imagination for random funny stuff.
    I have the image in my mind that ISFPs would be too cool for me, like I would be way too much a geek. I've read NFs though on the other hand can often appreciate individuality.

Okay, we're even now, since you betray NTs, and I betray you're typing label of being ISFP!

This should be interesting.

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I wish I was an 8.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Why not? We are good at filling in the gaps in thoughts, statements, and conversations.

People here tend to behave annoyingly stereotypical with their type. It's quite an odd phenomenon really.
    Often seem to be without values. I always think of NTs as being the perfect professional worker class. Willing to devote their minds to upholding bankrupt systems while claiming to be against the very thing they work slavishly to uphold. At least SJs openly love the thing they work so hard to maintain. They just seem to lack depth and conviction.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    Well, they can be pretty dang arrogant about their self-perceived intellect, and very detached from the emotional spectrum.
    That's just the ones who suck. Plenty of the most powerful and wise giants can stand in this category, the category of man's greatest monuments!
    Heck, I even type as an INTP, but we connect in such a snug way! You just don't like the negative NT stuff that turns people into dwarfs!

I'm wondering oh great pink one, how the heavens decreed you be ISFP! If you're uncomfortable with talking about your type though, that's fine, but as of now I think you could be an INFP!
    Yes, I've seen you say they can be big bullies, but the NTs you imply do the same crap. You just gotta contact the right people (like myself)!

I think you may be INFP since you're a pretty bouncy person with a flowish imagination for random funny stuff.
    I have the image in my mind that ISFPs would be too cool for me, like I would be way too much a geek. I've read NFs though on the other hand can often appreciate individuality.

Okay, we're even now, since you betray NTs, and I betray you're typing label of being ISFP!

This should be interesting.
    hehe. I'm not too concerned. Probably proof I'm an ISFP.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

If I'd known about diabetes years ago I think there'd have been as much likelihood of me drinking soft drinks or eating sweet and sugary food as there was of me smoking or messing with drugs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I wish I knew about 8 really good movies on Netflix or Amazon that I haven't seen yet. I think I've seen everything they have. I'm running out of movies.

Often seem to be without values. I always think of NTs as being the perfect professional worker class. Willing to devote their minds to upholding bankrupt systems while claiming to be against the very thing they work slavishly to uphold. At least SJs openly love the thing they work so hard to maintain. They just seem to lack depth and conviction.
    I think that anyone is capable of that, regardless of type. "Devoting" my mind to anything someone else conceived and "work slavishly" are not even within my capabilities.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Often seem to be without values. I always think of NTs as being the perfect professional worker class. Willing to devote their minds to upholding bankrupt systems while claiming to be against the very thing they work slavishly to uphold..
    I'm proud to be a sell-out. I like living on my own, and not with my parents, or off my parents. If that requires me to become a sell-out, I'll be a sell-out. I don't see what's so noble about living off your parents while engaging in artwork or activism... it's just camouflaged bourgeois bullshit.

I'm ok with someone making a career out of either of those things, but I do sometimes have issues with people who aren't willing to do the legwork required to do so on their own and merely coast off their parent's money. I certainly don't appreciate those who believe themselves to be better than me or anyone else for doing so. It looks an awful lot like class snobbery in disguise.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I see that as the result of the nature of intuitiveness being forced to acknowledge the existence of, and play according to the rules of the sensory drive, product/results/immediate gratification driven meta-game that is life living in a capitalist society.

You can only resist for so long before you're forced to accept that doing so will hinder your ability to achieve self-gratification and fulfillment in this society, which I see self-fulfillment, to some degree, being the driving force behind most NT's actions. The difference between NT's and SJ's is that most are actually aware of the bigger picture, and see working from within as a means-to-an-end, whereas SJ's typically don't give it a moments thought, accepting the responsibility as their inherent duty in life (i.e worker bees).

"I'm 100% correct, I'm sorry."

Would they jump for joy if they were incorrect?