User Tag List

Page 362 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 2623123523603613623633643724124628621362 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I had a very adventure-filled dream last night. I feel like I traveled to the depths of my soul and back, found some kind of amazing strength inside.

If only I could remember what it was actually ABOUT.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Life may be a gift, but the things that come with it aren't.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Where's the joke...? This is just sad.
    It is, its often true too though, you get to know people and can dispense with a false persona, then circumstances or time results in you having to construct another.

The latest Jamie Oliver ad for Sainsburies and, its got to be seen to be believed some how, "summer" kind of resonates strongly with me and is infact my idea of heaven even.

Not going to make me shop but appreciate the ad mens efforts sometimes.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I hope the weather cooperates today, cos I want to go to the beach, or do some sight-seeing. And, the internet sucks at the place I'm renting for vacation... DeviantArt is not loading at all. When I get back home I'll be able to use that site again, though. After going for a walk this morning, and getting back into the air conditioning, I'm catching a bit of a chill. Time to put on a hoodie.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    It is, its often true too though, you get to know people and can dispense with a false persona, then circumstances or time results in you having to construct another.
    I'm actually under a false persona right now in some of my friendships... It hurts, but the cynic in me tells me that the time isn't right to let them know who I really am. Right now they just guess as to what my true motives are.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Note to self:
    Don't reach out right now. I know you want to--you really do...but I'm telling ya, girly, if you do...

...your ass is gonna get ground to pieces.

Go write in your damn journal and stop trying so hard to fuck up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I had a dream that my reflection came out of the mirror and tried to kill me, and in order to save my life, I had to gouge out its eyes with my thumbs and wash it down the drain with bleach after pouring holy water on it. That says a lot about my self-image, particularly the part about gouging out its eyes.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

I had a dream I had an airship, I flew into a falling star and died.

^Intense dream Nunki! I remember bits and pieces of my dream, It seemed like a bad dream...I missed two of my best friends bdays-they were really sad, My cousin lost his job, invited me to one of his events in portland and I remember deep down inside I felt bad because I didnt want to go, I beat my friends crazy little brother up for disrespecting my mom. I saw a black centipede in my dream which seemed symbolic, it was trapped in a cup so I let it go. At the end of my dream I was talking to a friend and my boyfriend interrupted and kept bugging me, asking who I was talking to so I screamed SHUT UP, which I ended up screaming it out loud in real life, it woke me up.

The dream relates to how I want to disconnect for a bit, and hide....I think? I still need to look into the black centipede thing though.