User Tag List

Page 3613 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 261331133513356336033611361236133614361536233663371341134613 ... LastLast
Results 36,121 to 36,130 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    The spectrum of people who've told me I might enjoy Cowboy Bebop in particular is relatively broad so at some point I'll give it a shot.

Your characterization of the 'genre' as a bit of a minefield seems spot on. A lot of it I've never had the patience for, it came across as absolute crap. *cough*Dragonball Z*cough*

I've read rave reviews about several of Miyazaki's works (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind) so I'm a little more open and optimistic about it than I would be about some random film or TV show I've never heard of that happened to be Japanese and animated.
    Absolutely, Cowboy Bebop is very cool. And it never hurts to start with Princess Mononoke.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Where on the internet is this plate searching thingy? It sounds like fun.

Knock yourself out.

Senior Member Array

On a completely random tangent, I've listened to a radio debate about how Robin Thicke's new song is 'rapey' and the merits of listening to songs which some find to be clearly sexist or misogynist, I listened to an interview of Thicke himself earlier today, and I've even listened to parodies of the song.

This despite the fact I had never actually listened to "Blurred Lines" in its entirety, nor had I seen the controversial video in its entirety, until this evening.

MBTI
    ISFP

Sometimes I wonder how differently I'd perceive life without AS. There's so much that seriously goes over my head in the social realm.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

I guess I'd rather read about spreading activation theory while contemplating how this applies to learning a second language. I do live in my own world . . . but what is out there anyway?
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Why is it that those who hate kids seem better suited to make good parents than those who love and have kids?

There are two horrible avatars on the forum now which bother me so much I could wind up with an aversion to visiting!

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There are two horrible avatars on the forum now which bother me so much I could wind up with an aversion to visiting!

Any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Any hints?
    one is someone all covered in blood the other is Qlip's

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post

Are you baiting us haters into copying @Nijntje's avatar?