User Tag List

Page 3604 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 260431043504355435943602360336043605360636143654370441044604 ... LastLast
Results 36,031 to 36,040 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Nope, no idea. I knew $1 > 1 rouble, but I had no idea what the actual conversion rate was. In the dream I was adamant that 221 roubles was worth about $7 and far too much money for the food I was buying; I have no idea how much food costs in Russia. I've never been to Russia, I don't know anyone from Russia, etc.
    Awesome.

/explain this one, atheists
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Awesome.

/explain this one, atheists
    Subconscious dream access to the Akashic Records.

Duh.
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Senior Member Array

Yes, God spoke to me: he told me the conversion rate of Russian roubles to Canadian dollars.

I didn't even have to thank him.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yes, God spoke to me: he told me the conversion rate of Russian roubles to Canadian dollars.

I didn't even have to thank him.
    Interesting. It seems that someone can be confirmed to be a deity if their heart is in a perfectly symmetrical position in the body, rather than off to the left side.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Interesting. It seems that someone can be confirmed to be a deity if their heart is in a perfectly symmetrical position in the body, rather than off to the left side.
    Did you know there's a congenital condition where the position of the internal organs are swapped?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situs_inversus

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Did you know there's a congenital condition where the position of the internal organs are swapped?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situs_inversus
    I didn't!

Many people with situs inversus totalis are unaware of their unusual anatomy until they seek medical attention for an unrelated condition.
    I also find this kind of shocking..... Even if no one feels their own heart and realizes it's in a different place than everyone says it is supposed to be in, wouldn't doctors notice at a routine check-up? They listen to heartbeats all the time!
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

hmm, yeah. Maybe I will go out tonight around twelve and see what that's like.

Senior Member Array

I also find this kind of shocking..... Even if no one feels their own heart and realizes it's in a different place than everyone says it is supposed to be in, wouldn't doctors notice at a routine check-up? They listen to heartbeats all the time!
    Well, it's not as though the position of the heart changes all that much. It isn't really "off to the left", normally. Most of it is beneath the sternum.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

No because there is quite a bit of individual variation. And heart sounds are picked up best in different places...even in the same individual.

Now when you go get imaging studies and something isn't where it's supposed to be is when things start getting weird/cool.
    Last edited by Redbone; 08-11-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Haven't had any coffee yet....