User Tag List

Page 3577 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 257730773477352735673575357635773578357935873627367740774577 ... LastLast
Results 35,761 to 35,770 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #35761
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I like how the only way to communcate about the exercise is just to do it. then everyone feels awkward enough to follow suite

    like Walt Disney when he drove those lemmings off the cliff. except for not really. he was just an asshole entp. not that all entps are assholes, mind you.

    vacant, soulless socialites with barbie doll parts for genitals. that's what they are!

    *starts exercise*

  2. #35762
    Senior Member Array cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    This award winning advertisement for a lotion keeps reminding me of @cafe and her avatar: [IMG]
    LOL That's great!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  3. #35763
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,706

    Default

    why is it when i take a job assesment with sound, people follow me and are loud, to the point that i can't hear what's being said. so now i look incapable of doing a good job
    by @magpie

  4. #35764
    Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,312

    Default

    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

    "In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3


    Fasting for Advent


    Give Vegan


    SEE-Fi /Gamma

  5. #35765
    Senior Member Array Bamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    XXFP
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I have a pint of yoghurt which has done the same thing, a month out of date and when i ate some this morning it was just as it was when i first opened it. Sadly, i think bacteria rather than magic is responsible for mine... so much more disappointing... =/
    i'm going to cock my head at you because you say "yoghurt".

    (eyes with suspicion)
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

  6. #35766
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    i'm going to cock my head at you because you say "yoghurt".

    (eyes with suspicion)
    yup. it was this http://www.jalna.com.au/products/a2-yoghurt.html


    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  7. #35767
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    i'm going to cock my head at you because you say "yoghurt".

    (eyes with suspicion)
    You mean yogourt?


  8. #35768
    sophiloist Array Kaizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    765

    Default

    In saw-vy-ett RRRusshaah, ESJ not fokk with you, YOU eff ESJ

    /Eness
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

  9. #35769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    This award winning advertisement for a lotion keeps reminding me of @cafe and her avatar:

    The product it's for caused me skin irritation.

  10. #35770
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,182

    Default

    For some reason these alternative spellings for yogurt make it sound really unappealing.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 627
    Last Post: Today, 06:29 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO