User Tag List

  1. #35691
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    It really is. It makes me so happy every time I see it.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  2. #35692
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    7,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    My body is crap. I want a new one.
    Hold out a little longer and we can probably buy robot bodies for our brains. Wow, I wonder if this could really happen by the time I'm 90 or something. That would be amazing.

    What would your robot body look like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.

  3. #35693
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Hold out a little longer and we can probably buy robot bodies for our brains. Wow, I wonder if this could really happen by the time I'm 90 or something. That would be amazing.

    What would your robot body look like?
    no thanks
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  4. #35694
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    7,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no thanks
    Oh, evil, evil, evil!!

    I would never be a cyberman! I'd rather be an alluring fembot - kind of like Stepford Wives, but with 'tude. Just think of the alluring robot dance moves we could invent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.

  5. #35695
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    7,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no thanks
    Oh, evil, evil, evil!!

    I would never be a cyberman! I'd rather be an alluring fembot - kind of like Stepford Wives, but with 'tude. Just think of the alluring robot dance moves we could invent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.

  6. #35696
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Oh, evil, evil, evil!!

    I would never be a cyberman! I'd rather be an alluring fembot - kind of like Stepford Wives, but with 'tude. Just think of the alluring robot dance moves we could invent.
    no it's what we'd become if we let the government control the outcome of our robot bodies. we can't allow that.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  7. #35697
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Oh, evil, evil, evil!!

    I would never be a cyberman! I'd rather be an alluring fembot - kind of like Stepford Wives, but with 'tude. Just think of the alluring robot dance moves we could invent.
    no it's what we'd become if we let the government control the outcome of our robot bodies. we can't allow that.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  8. #35698
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    7,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no it's what we'd become if we let the government control the outcome of our robot bodies. we can't allow that.
    That is why you ONLY buy robot bodies from hackers. And you request nipple lasers even if it costs extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.

  9. #35699
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    That is why you ONLY buy robot bodies from hackers. And you request nipple lasers even if it costs extra.

    [img]sexy femmebot photo[/img]
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  10. #35700
    Bot Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    I spent a summer as a cyberman back in uni. Overrated.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 719
    Last Post: Today, 04:31 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts