User Tag List

Page 3569 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 256930693469351935593567356835693570357135793619366940694569 ... LastLast
Results 35,681 to 35,690 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

No, I'm an engineering consultant.
    Oh so you're putting the big stamp on the plans after the architect mulls over the usage criteria? Or...

I can only imagine the difficulties in legally placing an unusual fixture in a public bathroom. Though I suppose in theory it's the same as a men's urinal, unless you have to class bathrooms there legally as single sex or unisex.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

My body is crap. I want a new one.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    Oh so you're putting the big stamp on the plans after the architect mulls over the usage criteria? Or...
    Oh no no, this is just a small renovation and code upgrades project on existing buildings. They ripped out a shower and replaced it with a (regular men's) urinal. I just need to review that it actually got installed, that the now-abandoned hot water line was capped properly, etc. (They did a bunch of other little things at that station too; replaced an exhaust fan, replaced a make-up air unit, replaced all the furnaces, replaced the domestic water heater, insulated a bunch of piping that wasn't insulated, etc.)

I can only imagine the difficulties in legally placing an unusual fixture in a public bathroom. Though I suppose in theory it's the same as a men's urinal, unless you have to class bathrooms there legally as single sex or unisex.
    I don't know the intricacies of the code w.r.t. single-sex vs. unisex washrooms, how many fixtures per occupant per sex, etc. I know OF them...

The female urinal comment was just a random comment. American Standard used to make them; google "Sanistand". Try to figure out the mechanics of how a woman would use one. I can't tell if the user is supposed to face the wall or have her back to the wall, and just how she'd be able to squat and hover over the stupid thing without taking her pants and underwear off entirely.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wow, I can't believe I don't just listen to my proven biological urges and just have a million babies while my partner can freely spread his wild oats.

Fuck man, I've been so wrong with my life, why did I think I could be more than just my base biological desires to procreate?

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I don't just listen to my proven biological urges and just have a million babies while my partner can freely spread his wild oats.

Fuck man, I've been so wrong with my life, why did I think I could be more than just my base biological desires to procreate?
    Menstrual cramps are punishment for you not being pregnant that month.

(I keed!)

MBTI
    XXFP

Oh no no, this is just a small renovation and code upgrades project on existing buildings. They ripped out a shower and replaced it with a (regular men's) urinal. I just need to review that it actually got installed, that the now-abandoned hot water line was capped properly, etc. (They did a bunch of other little things at that station too; replaced an exhaust fan, replaced a make-up air unit, replaced all the furnaces, replaced the domestic water heater, insulated a bunch of piping that wasn't insulated, etc.)
    Aha.

The female urinal comment was just a random comment. American Standard used to make them; google "Sanistand". Try to figure out the mechanics of how a woman would use one. I can't tell if the user is supposed to face the wall or have her back to the wall, and just how she'd be able to squat and hover over the stupid thing without taking her pants and underwear off entirely.

I don't see this working well, but I don't have the right equipment to analyze this usage challenge properly.

However, I am going to guess that on more than one occasion someone fell into it.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Menstrual cramps are punishment for you not being pregnant that month.

(I keed!)

Senior Member Array

<funny comic>
    Believe it or not I was in the midst of a google search for that image. It was exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that post.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Believe it or not I was in the midst of a google search for that image. It was exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that post.
    I seriously want to kiss whomever drew that or give them money, or cookies, something, anything. It's so utterly perfect. Oh god, the face, the IS THAT SO? The 'fuck' at the end.

Seriously, every time I get cramps now I see that face.

Senior Member Array

I seriously want to kiss whomever drew that or give them money, or cookies, something, anything. It's so utterly perfect. Oh god, the face, the IS THAT SO? The 'fuck' at the end.

Seriously, every time I get cramps now I see that face.
    That face is perfect. I love that it still has the little smile.