User Tag List

Page 3563 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 256330633463351335533561356235633564356535733613366340634563 ... LastLast
Results 35,621 to 35,630 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Trollogo View Post
    Well that’s my thoughts, anyway random thought time, why are fever dreams always so bloody odd? I mean my dreams don’t make a lot of sense at the best of times but fever dreams are something else.
    What kind of stuff do you dream? I only remember one fever dream (I don't get sick that often), and it involved being surrounded by a lot of little fires in a building. The unconscious mind takes things literally sometimes...

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    It's like...

It's like you have a window into my soul...

Silly INFJs... Always with your soul windows.
    I love INFJ womens.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    What kind of stuff do you dream? I only remember one fever dream (I don't get sick that often), and it involved being surrounded by a lot of little fires in a building. The unconscious mind takes things literally sometimes...
    I've had one amazing dream which I recall and it casts a long shadow in which I was carrying a truth or a scroll and pursued by unseen and totally evil forces, I was running like mad, becoming tired, ambivalent about my mission too and in the most amazing incredible desertified sprawling urbanity.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've had one amazing dream which I recall and it casts a long shadow in which I was carrying a truth or a scroll and pursued by unseen and totally evil forces, I was running like mad, becoming tired, ambivalent about my mission too and in the most amazing incredible desertified sprawling urbanity.
    That's pretty cool!

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

That's pretty cool!
    There's way more too it and its much more complex but I wont waste everyones time, sometimes I feel that I'm not pursued by something which is conventionally evil but pursued by fate or even God, I've heard the sentiment in a poem called The Hound of Heaven, that God and Heaven will have their due. Although I have an incredible horror of squalor and urbanism and it is definitely present but I do recall being in a tower, like some of the paintings of the construction of the tower of babel, unimaginably big, all earthen desert red brick like and strange shrouded or raggedy beings being present and pursuing me up massive steps.

That's pretty cool!
    There's way more too it and its much more complex but I wont waste everyones time, sometimes I feel that I'm not pursued by something which is conventionally evil but pursued by fate or even God, I've heard the sentiment in a poem called The Hound of Heaven, that God and Heaven will have their due. Although I have an incredible horror of squalor and urbanism and it is definitely present but I do recall being in a tower, like some of the paintings of the construction of the tower of babel, unimaginably big, all earthen desert red brick like and strange shrouded or raggedy beings being present and pursuing me up massive steps.

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I know you don't believe in this, but it sounds like a past life memory.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

I know you don't believe in this, but it sounds like a past life memory.
    It could be, although I dont know that any place like what I've seen in that dream has existed in human history, unless you believe the exaggerations from the bible of it taking days to cross certain ancient cities and settlements.

I was very interested at one time in the possibility that it was full of Jungian content or that I'd channelled the collective unconscious or ancestoral memories.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

How many people do you think would be left on the forum if Mole/Victor had the authority to automatically ban anyone he felt personally insulted him?
    I love him I'd never insult him. He insulted me once but I forgave him.

How many people do you think would be left on the forum if Mole/Victor had the authority to automatically ban anyone he felt personally insulted him?
    I dont know why I'm not perma banned half the time the amount of people who get insulted or offended by my posts. Although Victor would ban me right off I reckon.