User Tag List

Page 3559 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 255930593459350935493557355835593560356135693609365940594559 ... LastLast
Results 35,581 to 35,590 of 67836

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    shit yeah
    it's one of the topics that I can happily dork out about... a music style that's only a few years my senior!

plus, it doubly pissed off the grown-ups in my home town by being evil music by black people... therefore this stuff is the music of my youth
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    it's one of the topics that I can happily dork out about... a music style that's only a few years my senior!

plus, it doubly pissed off the grown-ups in my home town by being evil music by black people... therefore this stuff is the music of my youth
    When I was a kid, I'd listen to a radio show with all the good stuff on it every Saturday with religious regularity, camped out in my room because the lyrics were "too old for me"!
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

the point of borrowing 30 dollars from my dad to make it to the first is pointless if it's not going to post til the 1st ugh
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    When I was a kid, I'd listen to a radio show with all the good stuff on it every Saturday with religious regularity, camped out in my room because the lyrics were "too old for me"!
    and now I'm jealous that you HAD such a radio program! I'm from the middle of nowhere, most stations that we got coming in were country... I had to buy the albums

Still remember buying The Love Below/Speakerboxxx my sophomore year of college to listen to while driving home to see my parents... totally blew my mind in the way that the concept albums of the 70s must have when they came out. Can't say that I regret the money I ended up spending on albums when I look back at it
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Society

"humanity was always like this, the internet just collected the evidence"
    - a line from an imaginary speech in an imaginary political debate happening in an imaginary country about whether the internet should be banned

garbage

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Do you have to be taught how to treat other dudes? Do you think girls go to a special "how not to treat people like shit" summer camp?

In fact, you are taught "this stuff". Men are taught to behave like assholes. Fortunately some manage to rise above that education, with the application of a little common sense and empathy.
    If you're going to selectively reply to only sections of my posts and ignore the rest, don't expect me to respond.

Obviously there are issues in our society, this stuff isn't rocket science, but as stated in my post, I'm trying to address the situation in a productive way. I'm in an a position to possibly connect with other men (who invariably talk to each other for advice with women) and if I can give them clear, concise advice, then in some small way I can help.

Many many people find social situations complex. Many people need assistance, men and women.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    If you're going to selectively reply to only sections of my posts and ignore the rest, don't expect me to respond.

Obviously there are issues in our society, this stuff isn't rocket science, but as stated in my post, I'm trying to address the situation in a productive way. I'm in an a position to possibly connect with other men (who invariably talk to each other for advice with women) and if I can give them clear, concise advice, then in some small way I can help.

Many many people find social situations complex. Many people need assistance, men and women.
    I ignored it because I didn't think it was very good advice and didn't want to rub that in.
    Why did you ignore my questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senior Member Array

Our inner life is not actually the same thing as our life on the computer — a quiet person might !!!! a lot. A person with a busy mind might write almost nothing.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post