User Tag List

Page 3527 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 252730273427347735173525352635273528352935373577362740274527 ... LastLast
Results 35,261 to 35,270 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

garbage

!??

Senior Member Array

^

Senior Member Array

Default 44 years ago today...

(Almost 44 years ago to the minute; I think I'm a little over half an hour late.)

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/19...stronauts-text

This is the first time this anniversary has been marked without Neil Armstrong.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Man, I'm glad I live in this era.

Power went out for a bit earlier - heat wave. Sat there miserable, wheezing and dizzy for awhile.

Fortunately, it dawned on me- I have a jumperpack for my car with its own battery power source - with a cigarette lighter hole.. thing.
    Brought it inside. My USB car charger plugged in perfectly, connecting my USB minifan. Hallelujah.

My asthma is really intolerable in high [damp] temperatures. I pretty much feel like I'm suffocating in this humidity, inhaler is less effective. Fan helped a lot.
    Power's back on, hooray.

If I lived before electricity, before albuterol inhalers.. man I wouldn't have lived past early childhood.

I hate smartphones, tablets, GPS & iEverythings, but sheesh.. other tech, medical advances.. I'm pretty damn thankful.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Man, I'm glad I live in this era.

Power went out for a bit earlier - heat wave. Sat there miserable, wheezing and dizzy for awhile.

Fortunately, it dawned on me- I have a jumperpack for my car with its own battery power source - with a cigarette lighter hole.. thing.
    Brought it inside. My USB car charger plugged in perfectly, connecting my USB minifan. Hallelujah.

My asthma is really intolerable in high [damp] temperatures. I pretty much feel like I'm suffocating in this humidity, inhaler is less effective. Fan helped a lot.
    Power's back on, hooray.

If I lived before electricity, before albuterol inhalers.. man I wouldn't have lived past early childhood.

I hate smartphones, tablets, GPS & iEverythings, but sheesh.. other tech, medical advances.. I'm pretty damn thankful.
    you could live inside of me, i am the future.
    by @magpie

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I think I'm addicted to foruming, it started when i was 12 i got banned from my first forum cuz they changed the rules and i refused to follow them. I thought it was an injustice, i was very INFP, i got banned when i was 15 moved to a house forum it was dead most of the time, than i cam here and i think i have a problem.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think I'm addicted to foruming, it started when i was 12 i got banned from my first forum cuz they changed the rules and i refused to follow them. I thought it was an injustice, i was very INFP, i got banned when i was 15 moved to a house forum it was dead most of the time, than i cam here and i think i have a problem.
    I've been a fan of forums from before they were forums, when they were bulletin boards, I've had similar experiences and figure I'm a forum junkie too. We all could start a group. Forumers anonymous.

garbage

!??

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've been a fan of forums from before they were forums, when they were bulletin boards, I've had similar experiences and figure I'm a forum junkie too. We all could start a group. Forumers anonymous.
    Same. My childhood friend's dad ran a BBS, and I was hooked. Legend of the Red Dragon, Usurper, other things that I'm forgetting ...

I got my first email address through that BBS. Was about 30 characters long, for some reason.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

!??
    Aw. Very pain!
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!