User Tag List

Page 3527 of 7084 FirstFirst ... 252730273427347735173525352635273528352935373577362740274527 ... LastLast
Results 35,261 to 35,270 of 70839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #35261
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,132
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

  2. #35262
    garbage
    Guest

    Default



    !??

  3. #35263
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    ^

  4. #35264
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default 44 years ago today...



    (Almost 44 years ago to the minute; I think I'm a little over half an hour late.)

    http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/19...stronauts-text

    This is the first time this anniversary has been marked without Neil Armstrong.

  5. #35265
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,248

    Default

    Man, I'm glad I live in this era.

    Power went out for a bit earlier - heat wave. Sat there miserable, wheezing and dizzy for awhile.

    Fortunately, it dawned on me- I have a jumperpack for my car with its own battery power source - with a cigarette lighter hole.. thing.
    Brought it inside. My USB car charger plugged in perfectly, connecting my USB minifan. Hallelujah.


    My asthma is really intolerable in high [damp] temperatures. I pretty much feel like I'm suffocating in this humidity, inhaler is less effective. Fan helped a lot.
    Power's back on, hooray.

    If I lived before electricity, before albuterol inhalers.. man I wouldn't have lived past early childhood.


    I hate smartphones, tablets, GPS & iEverythings, but sheesh.. other tech, medical advances.. I'm pretty damn thankful.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  6. #35266
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Man, I'm glad I live in this era.

    Power went out for a bit earlier - heat wave. Sat there miserable, wheezing and dizzy for awhile.

    Fortunately, it dawned on me- I have a jumperpack for my car with its own battery power source - with a cigarette lighter hole.. thing.
    Brought it inside. My USB car charger plugged in perfectly, connecting my USB minifan. Hallelujah.


    My asthma is really intolerable in high [damp] temperatures. I pretty much feel like I'm suffocating in this humidity, inhaler is less effective. Fan helped a lot.
    Power's back on, hooray.

    If I lived before electricity, before albuterol inhalers.. man I wouldn't have lived past early childhood.


    I hate smartphones, tablets, GPS & iEverythings, but sheesh.. other tech, medical advances.. I'm pretty damn thankful.
    you could live inside of me, i am the future.

  7. #35267
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,184

    Default

    I think I'm addicted to foruming, it started when i was 12 i got banned from my first forum cuz they changed the rules and i refused to follow them. I thought it was an injustice, i was very INFP, i got banned when i was 15 moved to a house forum it was dead most of the time, than i cam here and i think i have a problem.

  8. #35268
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think I'm addicted to foruming, it started when i was 12 i got banned from my first forum cuz they changed the rules and i refused to follow them. I thought it was an injustice, i was very INFP, i got banned when i was 15 moved to a house forum it was dead most of the time, than i cam here and i think i have a problem.
    I've been a fan of forums from before they were forums, when they were bulletin boards, I've had similar experiences and figure I'm a forum junkie too. We all could start a group. Forumers anonymous.

  9. #35269
    garbage
    Guest

    Default



    !??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've been a fan of forums from before they were forums, when they were bulletin boards, I've had similar experiences and figure I'm a forum junkie too. We all could start a group. Forumers anonymous.
    Same. My childhood friend's dad ran a BBS, and I was hooked. Legend of the Red Dragon, Usurper, other things that I'm forgetting ...


    I got my first email address through that BBS. Was about 30 characters long, for some reason.

  10. #35270
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post


    !??
    Aw. Very pain!
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: 02-24-2017, 11:42 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •