User Tag List

Page 3527 of 7084 FirstFirst ... 252730273427347735173525352635273528352935373577362740274527 ... LastLast
Results 35,261 to 35,270 of 70839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

garbage

!??

Senior Member Array

^

Senior Member Array

Default 44 years ago today...

(Almost 44 years ago to the minute; I think I'm a little over half an hour late.)

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/19...stronauts-text

This is the first time this anniversary has been marked without Neil Armstrong.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Man, I'm glad I live in this era.

Power went out for a bit earlier - heat wave. Sat there miserable, wheezing and dizzy for awhile.

Fortunately, it dawned on me- I have a jumperpack for my car with its own battery power source - with a cigarette lighter hole.. thing.
    Brought it inside. My USB car charger plugged in perfectly, connecting my USB minifan. Hallelujah.

My asthma is really intolerable in high [damp] temperatures. I pretty much feel like I'm suffocating in this humidity, inhaler is less effective. Fan helped a lot.
    Power's back on, hooray.

If I lived before electricity, before albuterol inhalers.. man I wouldn't have lived past early childhood.

I hate smartphones, tablets, GPS & iEverythings, but sheesh.. other tech, medical advances.. I'm pretty damn thankful.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Man, I'm glad I live in this era.

Power went out for a bit earlier - heat wave. Sat there miserable, wheezing and dizzy for awhile.

Fortunately, it dawned on me- I have a jumperpack for my car with its own battery power source - with a cigarette lighter hole.. thing.
    Brought it inside. My USB car charger plugged in perfectly, connecting my USB minifan. Hallelujah.

My asthma is really intolerable in high [damp] temperatures. I pretty much feel like I'm suffocating in this humidity, inhaler is less effective. Fan helped a lot.
    Power's back on, hooray.

If I lived before electricity, before albuterol inhalers.. man I wouldn't have lived past early childhood.

I hate smartphones, tablets, GPS & iEverythings, but sheesh.. other tech, medical advances.. I'm pretty damn thankful.
    you could live inside of me, i am the future.

MBTI
    yupp

I think I'm addicted to foruming, it started when i was 12 i got banned from my first forum cuz they changed the rules and i refused to follow them. I thought it was an injustice, i was very INFP, i got banned when i was 15 moved to a house forum it was dead most of the time, than i cam here and i think i have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think I'm addicted to foruming, it started when i was 12 i got banned from my first forum cuz they changed the rules and i refused to follow them. I thought it was an injustice, i was very INFP, i got banned when i was 15 moved to a house forum it was dead most of the time, than i cam here and i think i have a problem.
    I've been a fan of forums from before they were forums, when they were bulletin boards, I've had similar experiences and figure I'm a forum junkie too. We all could start a group. Forumers anonymous.

garbage

!??

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've been a fan of forums from before they were forums, when they were bulletin boards, I've had similar experiences and figure I'm a forum junkie too. We all could start a group. Forumers anonymous.
    Same. My childhood friend's dad ran a BBS, and I was hooked. Legend of the Red Dragon, Usurper, other things that I'm forgetting ...

I got my first email address through that BBS. Was about 30 characters long, for some reason.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

!??
    Aw. Very pain!
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- 'No, YOU move.'"
    - Captain America

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!