User Tag List

Page 352 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 2523023423503513523533543624024528521352 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

bleh
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

^ Don't like strawberry sorbet?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

don't fence me in Array sui generis's Avatar
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

FUCKING ALLERGIES
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

If thrift stores actually had clothes that fit me I'd spend a lot less on clothing....
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

What do you think of YouTube - Paramore: Brick By Boring Brick [OFFICIAL VIDEO] ?

Paramore - brick by boring brick.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO TONIGHT. Well I know what I WANT to do, but it's not what I OUGHT to do...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think it's strange how people are really weird about being seen in their underwear, but they'll wear bathing suits that reveal even more than their underwear in public and be completely fine with it.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I think it's strange how people are really weird about being seen in their underwear, but they'll wear bathing suits that reveal even more than their underwear in public and be completely fine with it.
    I'm pretty weird about being seen in a bathing suit as well...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I have asked myself that a lot of times.. i'm one of those people. But i easily freak out in bathing suits too.. it is just weird.!
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO TONIGHT. Well I know what I WANT to do, but it's not what I OUGHT to do...
    Well NEVERMIND about that. I fixed it so I can just do what I want.

It has a lot to do with context. Most people, I imagine, would feel uncomfortable wearing a dress gown/tuxedo to their place of employment or exercise clothes to a nice restaurant, too. In the bathing suit case it's about appropriateness. Really the only time it's appropriate to see someone in their underwear is if you're about to have sex with them, if they're like some sort of actor/model, or if you are their parent and are dressing them (and maybe some others). But if you were wearing your bathing suit, say on the subway, that would be uncomfortable/inappropriate too.

Sorry this is really rambly.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.