User Tag List

Page 3422 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 242229223322337234123420342134223423342434323472352239224422 ... LastLast
Results 34,211 to 34,220 of 67654

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i said to a fat friend that: for a second i thought she was a fat naked man, and she wasn't happy about that but its true i did

I wasn't thinking before i said it btw
    by @magpie

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    It's rich in some "healthy" fats, too. So if used in moderation it's actually beneficial, whereas butter seems more like useless lard.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/well...ive-oil-ga.htm
    Butter is actually very healthy if used in moderation. (And if it's from healthy, ethically raised cows.)
    http://bodyecology.com/articles/bene...p#.UbUzOdg9lAo
    The link might be from a biased source, but the facts are easily verifiable I think. I think as long as something is natural and a traditional food source it's probably good.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Ginkgo

Those napkins smelt like someone had been rubbing weed nugs on them the entire night. No wonder she was smiling.

WALMART

I hate that feeling when you're biking away from home, knowing every time you pedal you aren't even halfway there yet.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Those napkins smelt like someone had been rubbing weed nugs on them the entire night. No wonder she was smiling.

Yeeeeee.

MBTI
    ISFP

I find it curious when people engage in behavior that is conformist and uniform without them realizing they are doing so . . . examples would be running past a line of people at a bus stop with them all plugged into mp3 players and texting on their phones (this evening). or seeing a bunch of business men in downtown with their heads hunched down and walking briskly wearing dark suits . . . and I imagine myself wearing a hippo costume and rollerblading by . . . and all their heads in unison turning to look at me and I kinda laugh . . . at myself more than anyone.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Senior Member Array

You only presume that they are unwittingly conformist. E.g. a man in a business suit usually wears his suit in order to quite deliberately fit in.

Senior Member Array

Too... lazy... to get... power cord...

Goodnight, dear void.

Senior Member Array

Too... lazy... to get... power cord...

Goodnight, dear void.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quite true.

“LAW 38
    Think As You Like But Behave Like Others

If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior. It is far safer to blend in and nurture the common touch. Share your originality only with tolerant friends and those who are sure to appreciate your uniqueness.”
    ― Robert Greene, The 48 Laws of Power

Every situation and person is different . . . and part of the challenge for me is this dance/question of what presumptions are necessary to form an intelligent thought.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet