User Tag List

  1. #34021
    Perfect Beat Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,864

    Default

    Dear PTB,

    Please help me curb my wild(er) impulses and not be encouraged to recklessness because of boredom.

    Amen.

  2. #34022
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Dear PTB,

    Please help me curb my wild(er) impulses and not be encouraged to recklessness because of boredom.

    Amen.
    What is PTB, and of often does she/he/it answer?

  3. #34023
    Perfect Beat Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    What is PTB, and of often does she/he/it answer?
    Powers That Be.

    All prayers granted on a dice roll. Everyone is a winner and gets something.

  4. #34024
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    You know, I'm kinda tired of coloring my text, but I feel like I have to.

  5. #34025
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Powers That Be.

    All prayers granted on a dice roll. Everyone is a winner and gets something.
    Ah, how ominous.

  6. #34026
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,340

    Default

    I've been getting paranoid at night lately,
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  7. #34027
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Which is why you should keep taking your meds regularly.

  8. #34028
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Which is why you should keep taking your meds regularly.
    it's a good argument

    i made a pro con list and pro won but i still don't want to, which i know is bad
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  9. #34029
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    I think you'll feel better about it if you keep taking them regularly. As much as you don't want to, as much as it might make you have an upset stomach, it beats being paranoid.

  10. #34030
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I think you'll feel better about it if you keep taking them regularly. As much as you don't want to, as much as it might make you have an upset stomach, it beats being paranoid.
    the problem is i end up feeling normal and start thinking i don't need them anymore.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 815
    Last Post: Yesterday, 09:27 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts