User Tag List

Page 3383 of 6778 FirstFirst ... 238328833283333333733381338233833384338533933433348338834383 ... LastLast
Results 33,821 to 33,830 of 67778

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

3 am. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

COME MY DOGGY FRIEND THE INSANE HUBRIS OF THE HUMANS HAS BROUGHT DEVASTATION TO OUR DOOR ONCE MORE!!

WOOF!

WALMART

"What's great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coca-Cola, Liz Taylor drinks Coca-Cola, and just think, you can drink Coca-Cola, too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it."

Turns out, Warhol knew stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    "What's great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coca-Cola, Liz Taylor drinks Coca-Cola, and just think, you can drink Coca-Cola, too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it."

Turns out, Warhol knew stuff.
    Did he know about the freaking diabetes epidemic?

I swear to God I'd never, ever, ever have drank a single can of the beverage or anything like it if I'd known then what I know now about the poison.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Did he know about the freaking diabetes epidemic?

I swear to God I'd never, ever, ever have drank a single can of the beverage or anything like it if I'd known then what I know now about the poison.
    Lol, he probably sat down with a fine vinegarette salad after stating that. Here lately I've needed to expend energy after I drink my Yoohoo, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Lol, he probably sat down with a fine vinegarette salad after stating that. Here lately I've needed to expend energy after I drink my Yoohoo.
    He's right about the levelling effects of mass markets though. I never really decided if he really thought it was art or artless though. If he did think it was art then he was like the anti-william morris.

When I saw MIB3 I thought about how easy it was for them to lampoon Warhol and wondered why no one did at the time, no one could get away now with carrying on like an eejit like he did then I figure. Maybe PKD would die in obscurity have written a bizarro blog online in this day and age too, its not just the individual but their context that counts I guess.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    He's right about the levelling effects of mass markets though. I never really decided if he really thought it was art or artless though. If he did think it was art then he was like the anti-william morris.

When I saw MIB3 I thought about how easy it was for them to lampoon Warhol and wondered why no one did at the time, no one could get away now with carrying on like an eejit like he did then I figure. Maybe PKD would die in obscurity have written a bizarro blog online in this day and age too, its not just the individual but their context that counts I guess.
    As I believe I stated earlier, I am horribly unread about many subjects. All I have are uneducated opinions.

Earlier tonight I met a woman, her name was pronounced suh-ray. Dark red skin, maybe black. 5'11. Waist I could probably fit my hands around. I can't get my mind off her.
    Last edited by WALMART; 05-26-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: :blush: typos

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    And there should be a call button for bartenders. Am I supposed to fire a gun to get her fucking attention?
    It's all in the look you give her.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Man kills thief, good!