User Tag List

Page 3352 of 7154 FirstFirst ... 235228523252330233423350335133523353335433623402345238524352 ... LastLast
Results 33,511 to 33,520 of 71535

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #33511
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    I had a very vivid dream that many of my teeth had cracked and began falling apart. I guess my subconscious reeeeeally thinks I need to make that dentist appointment.

  2. #33512
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I had a very vivid dream that many of my teeth had cracked and began falling apart. I guess my subconscious reeeeeally thinks I need to make that dentist appointment.

    That's one of the most common dream themes across human kind. Dr. Oz says you're having it because you flapped your gums too much and probably said some things you shouldn't have.

  3. #33513
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Is dis sexist?


  4. #33514
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    That's one of the most common dream themes across human kind. Dr. Oz says you're having it because you flapped your gums too much and probably said some things you shouldn't have.
    Like what?

  5. #33515
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,464

    Default

    TOo bad you're too much of a pussy to harrass me in public, good thing i know how to report pms, but sadly you're just a child who acts out gets banned and comes back i'm 90% sure I know who you are and I can't wait til justice
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  6. #33516
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,193

    Default

    justice achieved, prpl.

  7. #33517
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    justice achieved, prpl.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  8. #33518
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default


  9. #33519
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,215

    Default

    Someone told me about another promotion/job prospects things today and while a bulb in my mind lit up instantly my mind also cranked out bad moon rising by Creedence Clearwater, coincidence?

  10. #33520
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 702
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 07:08 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •