User Tag List

Page 3343 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 234328433243329333333341334233433344334533533393344338434343 ... LastLast
Results 33,421 to 33,430 of 67834

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array

A demon-spawn bunny from the depths of hell, perhaps.

Ginkgo

I think that our overpopulation problems would be solved in one fell swoop by mandatory cannibalism.

Nobel Peace Prize, please.

Senior Member Array

Wouldn't that leave the surviving population in very poor health? Human meat is awfully fatty.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Wouldn't that leave the surviving population in very poor health? Human meat is awfully fatty.
    So you're a quality> quantity guy. That does eliminate all those pesky logistical problems.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

cats dying sound better than this #terrible singing outside
    by @magpie

Senior Member Array

How about we imprison all the unhealthy people whom the healthier and arguably more desirable population shouldn't consume, and deny them any food? They'll resort to cannibalism and the survivors will die of heart attacks anyway. Bam! Problem solved.

Ginkgo

How about we imprison all the unhealthy people whom the healthier and arguably more desirable population shouldn't consume, and deny them any food? They'll resort to cannibalism and the survivors will die of heart attacks anyway. Bam! Problem solved.
    Have you ever thought about writing a blog featuring these original ideas? You could win the hearts of hundreds, thousands even. You may want to start a podcast to make things more personal, and fill it with visceral expressions of grief and inspiration, frantically moving your hands in a "choppy" sort of way to emphasize your desire for order, justice, and fairness to all true humans.

Senior Member Array

Honestly the thought has never crossed my mind.

I don't think I could win the hearts of tens, let alone thousands. Keeping a podcast going for an audience of four is an awful lot of work for a pretty paltry number of regular listeners.

Ginkgo

Honestly the thought has never crossed my mind.

I don't think I could win the hearts of tens, let alone thousands. Keeping a podcast going for an audience of four is an awful lot of work for a pretty paltry number of regular listeners.
    Listen JC... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Listen JC... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.

That's deep.

Would you listen to my podcast?