User Tag List

Page 3334 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 233428343234328433243332333333343335333633443384343438344334 ... LastLast
Results 33,331 to 33,340 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    We were exchanging stories about the failure of people to abide by unspoken rules of pedestrian traffic movement and Gingko mentioned people plugging up escalators which I one-upped with people trying to get on to elevators without giving room for people to get off which was compared to an act of terror which was then made light of by allusions of digital wristwatches and Nintendo 64 game cartridge circuit boards being mistaken for improvised explosive devices and then drug dealing was playfully re-imagined as exchanging cookware ("dealing pot") which snowballed into Diet Coke being used to make light of the use of cocaine, Tang for ayahuasca, and finally Arizona brand canned tea for... oh, let's just pick a psychoactive drug and say peyote. It didn't really matter at that point which psychoactive drug it was meant to represent. Looking back it now dawns on me that Ginkgo, if I remember correctly, is from or lives in Arizona so he took the Arizona joke and ran with it and suggested to the audience that he was the one who gave me the Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey standing in for peyote.

I thought this was all patently obvious. Meanwhile I had to google 'SWIM'. I was going to ask but I thought like I'd feel like an idiot for asking what someone meant when they were asking what I meant. Know what I mean?
    Hah, it was obvious. *pat*
    I was joining in.

(SWIM is some oldschool internet paranoid druggie lingo- acronym, 'someone who isn't me.')

Hooray for exposition! *throws gum wrappers in lieu of confetti*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD, BILLY JOEL!
    "The Stranger" is all about typology. Shadow functions and such.

You don't have to thank me for planting that idea in your head. It was my pleasure. You're welcome.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Hah, it was obvious. *pat*
    I was joining in.
    Oh I get it now. "wtf you two are on... about." The ellipsis. I gotcha. I'm much slower at these things when it's 10:00 pm than when it's 3:00 am.

EDIT: You would have thought I'd have gotten it between the time I started that ridiculous expository post and finished it but no, no, in that whole time it never dawned on me.

(SWIM is some oldschool internet druggie lingo- acronym, 'someone who isn't me.')
    I know. I googled it. I just said I googled it. I don't ask people things on the internet anymore, I just google. I held out for a long time but I capitulated eventually.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Dammit, girls, why do you only wink at me? Send me a message and perhaps stalk me so that I can have even more fun ignoring you!

If I was a musician I would write a song about the lameness of cell phones at concerts.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    If I was a musician I would write a song about the lameness of cell phones at concerts.
    I actually think it would be awesome if there could be jammer technology developed which could be built into some structures preventing phones from operating.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram

I fell in a split position while running in the hallway today, I am pretty sure this defies logic and the limitations of human anatomy as it is.

Ack, why do they need to put something shite like The Day After Tommorrow on before that Hannibal show I've been waiting to watch?

Correction: Its the other channel Hannibal is on, awesome, movie shiteness made me check my scheduler otherwise I'd have missed it, its been a day of freaky coincidence, people contacting me who I was about to ring or text and stuff like that.
    Last edited by Lark; 05-07-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: correction

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Cool, what's with all the foxes?

Do you have any of the mystic tater pics left from your earlier incarnation? I'd like to steal one maybe.