User Tag List

Page 3329 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 232928293229327933193327332833293330333133393379342938294329 ... LastLast
Results 33,281 to 33,290 of 67646

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I just realized I'm an extreme 4, just shoot me in the face right now, I don't want to be a 4.
    by @magpie

Sniffles

Христос Воскресе! Воистину Воскресе!

Ginkgo

That feeling you get when you're walking down the same path someone else is from the opposite direction and you both know that you'll collide if one of you doesn't alter course.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I will provide tonight's entertainment:

Ginkgo

Marmalicious.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Христос Воскресе! Воистину Воскресе!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    That feeling you get when you're walking down the same path someone else is from the opposite direction and you both know that you'll collide if one of you doesn't alter course.
    What's worse is when you both try to alter your course but you both try to evade the other by moving aside in the same direction. And then you both step to the other side. Then there's that awkward pause where you both realize how embarrassing this little dance is becoming. You're not sure who should move next, whether someone should say sorry, and you hope no one else was watching.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    What's worse is when you both try to alter your course but you both try to evade the other by moving aside in the same direction. And then you both step to the other side. Then there's that awkward pause where you both realize how embarrassing this little dance is becoming. You're not sure who should move next, whether someone should say sorry, and you hope no one else was watching.
    At least that's kind of funny, in an awkward sort of way. What's super obnoxious is when the other person -- or worse, group of people -- just belligerently keeps walking forward and doesn't move at all, expecting you to get out of the way. Even if there's nowhere you can go to get out of the way.

People in my neighborhood are horrible about it. My friends and I call it "pedestrian chicken".
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Why was Marilyn Manson given a starring credit in the movie Jawbreaker? He's in it for literally two seconds. Why was he credited at all? And why did the movie start off so strong and degenerate miserably after the first 20 minutes?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    At least that's kind of funny, in an awkward sort of way. What's super obnoxious is when the other person -- or worse, group of people -- just belligerently keeps walking forward and doesn't move at all, expecting you to get out of the way. Even if there's nowhere you can go to get out of the way.

People in my neighborhood are horrible about it. My friends and I call it "pedestrian chicken".
    Occasionally you get the exceptional little twat who enjoys standing right at the cusp of an escalator until all the people start to lump up behind him.