User Tag List

Page 3324 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 232428243224327433143322332333243325332633343374342438244324 ... LastLast
Results 33,231 to 33,240 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

You're not gonna believe this, but the free candy bowl at the bank had both Dum Dums and Smarties.

Ginkgo

Using animal guts isn't always legible.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

ISTPs are so intriguing sometimes--a close friend of mine is an ISTP, and while his vocabulary is often simplistic, there are times where he'll throw in a word that doesn't fit the flow of his sentence at all. It catches me off guard. Not to say he doesn't use the word correctly; he does, it's just that you would expect that word to be in a sentence said by some aristocrat. Not by a 24 year old Minecraft addict.

"So like, I was building this huge ass statue of a dick, and like a creeper came up. Being the impertinent asshole it is, it blew up that fuckin' shit! Had to build it all over again 'cause the head got fucked up." --Exact quote of my ISTP friend from an earlier conversation.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Poimandres View Post
    When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized, that this planet, with all its appalling immensity, is to electric currents virtually no more than a small metal ball and that by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence, are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment; when the first plant is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message, almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought, can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice, with all its intonations and inflections, faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point of the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power, anywhere—on sea, or land, or high in the air—humanity will be like an ant heap stirred up with a stick: See the excitement coming! — "The Transmission of Electric Energy Without Wires," 1904 (Tesla)
    What the hell are you talking about?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

I was not informed that I would be SPEAKING IN FRONT OF A HUNDRED STRANGERS today, but I did, and it was okay.

Really preferring self-contained people over mercurial ones lately. But everyone close to me is emotional and reactive. I need someone more cool-headed to keep me company while I detox from all this first and second-hand distress. I want to be able to bounce negativity off someone without it reverberating with their own.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCQUE!!! I forgot my earphones!!! Now I have to get drunque listening to the bar music and karaoke "singers." My life sucks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

My friend stopped me mid-conversation less than 10 minutes ago to tell me I sounded exactly like her therapist. My God...What have I become!? An INFJ!?
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE