User Tag List

Page 3315 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 231528153215326533053313331433153316331733253365341538154315 ... LastLast
Results 33,141 to 33,150 of 67767

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Ginkgo

Why construct a house...

When you can dig?

garbage

What a badass.

Ginkgo

You can just feel the horse's spinal column shredding your nuts.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Teacher: Don't worry too much about short-form. You shouldn't be talking using it much, anyway. For now, you'll just need to know it for the grammatical functions which require it.

I decide to be an idiot and base my studying around this. Focus on vocabulary, expressions, and various other grammatical functions.

The entire fucking final was based around short-form, including an entire section where you have to have a conversation in short-form. "You shouldn't be talking using it much, anyway."

Worst final ever.

call the maid. an emotional colonic.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Why does the bartender leave the tip of the straw wrap on the straw? I want to drinque a mojito not paper!!!

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You know an ENTP by the way their ESFJ comes out to display their grad-school ethical brainwashing at the slightest questioning of one of their morals; the cognitive dissonance that the problem may be more morally complex than black and white is just too much for them, and a moderate dissenter suddenly becomes a nationalist fringer in their mind. Or so they'd like for the audience to believe, because that's how Fe works during a melt-down, used to live with more than one ESFJ.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ Array digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    You know an ENTP by the way their ESFJ comes out to display their grad-school ethical brainwashing at the slightest questioning of one of their morals; the cognitive dissonance that the problem may be more morally complex than black and white is just too much from them, and a moderate dissenter suddenly becomes a nationalist fringer in their mind. Or so they'd like for the audience to believe, because that's how Fe works during a melt-down, used to live with more than one ESFJ.
    Um, we aren't all Blackmail!, thank you, no more than every other one of your type would type the above.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

I was laughing at one of his posts. Sue me.

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Teacher: Don't worry too much about short-form. You shouldn't be talking using it much, anyway. For now, you'll just need to know it for the grammatical functions which require it.

I decide to be an idiot and base my studying around this. Focus on vocabulary, expressions, and various other grammatical functions.

The entire fucking final was based around short-form, including an entire section where you have to have a conversation in short-form. "You shouldn't be talking using it much, anyway."

Worst final ever.
    Japanese?

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)