User Tag List

Page 3266 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 226627663166321632563264326532663267326832763316336637664266 ... LastLast
Results 32,651 to 32,660 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Gwen stefani and gavin rothsdale

Gavin rothsdale and Gwen stefani.

In the grocery store. Just now.

I managed to only stare at Gwen and her kids long enough to confirm it was her, but when I separately saw Gavin like two minutes later, I openly gasped.

I always manage to be cool around famous people, I mean I dont want to be asked politely by the usher to leave. Like no ma'am, you cant act like that if you want to LIVE in LA, that's only excusable in peasant riff raff tourists.

But I gasped. From afar. I didnt wave or approach him though. Maybe he didnt even hear or see me. Im sure he's used to it.

GWEN STEFANI and GAVIN ROTHSDALE.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Walking down the street, walked past a cute girl with a green tank and great chest tattoos. I smiled at her, she smiled back.. I immediately lost all coordination and almost tripped over myself. My sneakers went squeek, like on a basketball court.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Walking down the street, walked past a cute girl with a green tank and great chest tattoos. I smiled at her, she smiled back.. I immediately lost all coordination and almost tripped over myself. My sneakers went squeek, like on a basketball court.
    If you think that's bad, I just zoned out in thought (on Tuesday, I think) after leaving class, and wheeled straight into someone. I don't think anyone from my class saw, thank god.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wait it gets better. I just signed a Greenpeace petition, and the name directly above mine was "Gwen Rossdale" (stupid autocorrect) of Anaheim, CA.

The greenpeace worker was all like guess who the last person to sign the petition was with a huge enthusiastic smile.

That's great. My name will be directly beneath hers when that petition gets to the government, and another copy is apparently sunk in a time capsule for posterity at the bottom of the arctic.

That's not a joke. They're actually making an environmentally correct time capsule and apparently one of the two copies of this petition are going in it.

Today is a weird day.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    That's great. My name will be directly beneath hers when that petition gets to the government,
    With any luck they will be too busy arresting her and they forget about you.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Why are they offering me cupcakes? Are they trying to make me look undesirable?

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

That's not a joke. They're actually making an environmentally correct time capsule and apparently one of the two copies of this petition are going in it.
    I wonder if they made it from biodegradable materials..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Gavin rothsdale and Gwen stefani.

In the grocery store. Just now.

I managed to only stare at Gwen and her kids long enough to confirm it was her, but when I separately saw Gavin like two minutes later, I openly gasped.

I always manage to be cool around famous people, I mean I dont want to be asked politely by the usher to leave. Like no ma'am, you cant act like that if you want to LIVE in LA, that's only excusable in peasant riff raff tourists.

But I gasped. From afar. I didnt wave or approach him though. Maybe he didnt even hear or see me. Im sure he's used to it.

GWEN STEFANI and GAVIN ROTHSDALE.
    Wait it gets better. I just signed a Greenpeace petition, and the name directly above mine was "Gwen Rossdale" (stupid autocorrect) of Anaheim, CA.

The greenpeace worker was all like guess who the last person to sign the petition was with a huge enthusiastic smile.

That's great. My name will be directly beneath hers when that petition gets to the government, and another copy is apparently sunk in a time capsule for posterity at the bottom of the arctic.

Today is a weird day.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I wonder if they made it from biodegradable materials..
    LMAO. I don't know. The guy from Greenpeace told me this, and he also reassured Gwen of this apparently she told him she was afraid it might hurt the animals.

If it's biodegradable though, then how can it be a time capsule? I must do my research on this.

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    You don't understand. When I was 17, I thought Gavin Rossdale should be my boyfriend. I thought he was so sexy, and played this album over and over again in my car:

Then when Gwen Stefani, who I thought was one of the most awesome people ever at a similar point in life, married him, I thought "wow that's a real celebrity couple." And they're still together and have kids.

I was star struck. I usually don't get that way. I take yoga with famous television personalities and was casually dating a coach at one point who has been on tv recently, I DO NOT GET STAR STRUCK.

But. But.

She's an epic performer in a time where performers have lost all class and style and sense of reality, and somehow she manages to have all three. She seems so genuine to me, so real, and somehow manages to put on a really glamorous show even so. She even had her trademark red lipstick on AT THE GROCERY STORE. Maybe she wanted to be seen?

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma