User Tag List

Page 3235 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 223527353135318532253233323432353236323732453285333537354235 ... LastLast
Results 32,341 to 32,350 of 67841

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Talking to a kid at work over the dinner table I said "this cannibas is good" when I meant "this cabbage is good" which was what we were eating, both of my bosses were present too, I cant believe the ways that your subconscious mind will trip you the hell up.

I'd been reading some literature about drugs and mental health earlier in the day and someone had spoken about spanish tobbaco which had triggered the memory.

Awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Help - the ingenious ISTJ Mastermind robots are preparing an evil plan for world domination! NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    The new model cybermen are pretty cool, although fans of the genre will know that this is like the tenth or eleventh rework of the cybermen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Talking to a kid at work over the dinner table I said "this cannibas is good" when I meant "this cabbage is good" which was what we were eating, both of my bosses were present too, I cant believe the ways that your subconscious mind will trip you the hell up.

I'd been reading some literature about drugs and mental health earlier in the day and someone had spoken about spanish tobbaco which had triggered the memory.

Awkward.
    LOL how did you deal with that?
    I really like cats and food.

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Awkward.
    awkward would be "you know where you get some?"

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Well. My life just flashed before my eyes...

That wouldn't be fatal, unless he died from being injured and unable to get off the mountain. He could have several fractures though.

Ginkgo

I served cleverbot breakfast in bed this morning, but she flipped the tray over and told me to get an Appalachian frappachino.

Anybody know what that is?

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Your post invites deletion.
    Why because I razzed you for your non-Ni-centered response to my analysis?

There are clearly certain concepts in that film, underlying concepts that I am aware of because I live them and study them, that I didn't understand as a child, and that you don't understand because of your Western Christian interpretation of the film, and apparently an Si-attachment to things being labelled a certain way or linked clearly to tradition.

I have a Japanese friend who was a teen when that movie came out, and he also says there are zen lessons in that film.

Every heard of Bat For Lashes? She constructed a whole avenue of musical and visual creativity around The Karate Kid.

I just don't think you get it.

However, I will apologize for questioning your type, if you think that's grounds for reporting me.

Have a day.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Why because I razzed you for your non-Ni-centered response to my analysis?

There are clearly certain concepts in that film, underlying concepts that I am aware of because I live them and study them, that I didn't understand as a child, and that you don't understand because of your Western Christian interpretation of the film, and apparently an Si-attachment to things being labelled a certain way or linked clearly to tradition.

I have a Japanese friend who was a teen when that movie came out, and he also says there are zen lessons in that film.

Every heard of Bat For Lashes? She constructed a whole avenue of musical and visual creativity around The Karate Kid.

I just don't think you get it.

However, I will apologize for questioning your type, if you think that's grounds for reporting me.

Have a day.
    just so you know people are more willing to question the validity of typology itself before affronting the validty of Lark's non-existant ENTJness.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED A STAMP, @Coriolis!!!!1111

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

jesus christ
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

If people tell me they owe me their lives, does that mean I have permission to kill them?