User Tag List

Page 3228 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 222827283128317832183226322732283229323032383278332837284228 ... LastLast
Results 32,271 to 32,280 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I just ordered an Acer netbook. It should arrive on the 13th. Hope it was a good decision!
    Already a bad idea...you should've ordered it yesterday or tomorrow so that it would arrive on either the 12th or 14th.

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    If that's true, then I envy you greatly...
    I don't feel the need to get vulgar with people. When I really hate someone, I'll wish they were dead, but I don't feel the need to TELL them that, because telling them wouldn't actually hurt them. When I "yell" at someone, I'm pretty straightforward and specific about what behaviors or what values they have that I resent.

I'm most vulgar when I'm joking, actually. Nobody gets offended when I'm actually upset at them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    I don't feel the need to get vulgar with people. When I really hate someone, I'll wish they were dead, but I don't feel the need to TELL them that, because telling them wouldn't actually hurt them. When I "yell" at someone, I'm pretty straightforward and specific about what behaviors or what values they have that I resent.

I'm most vulgar when I'm joking, actually. Nobody gets offended when I'm actually upset at them.
    When I say I censor myself, I'm not referring to anything vulgar. Rather, I generally am referring to things which give away my lack of empathy and my somewhat impulsive nature. The things I say to vent can quickly get out of hand. I'm not worried about offending people; I'm worried about... worrying them.

Thief in the Night Array Bilateral Entry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    When I say I censor myself, I'm not referring to anything vulgar. Rather, I generally am referring to things which give away my lack of empathy and my somewhat impulsive nature. The things I say to vent can quickly get out of hand. I'm not worried about offending people; I'm worried about... worrying them.
    It is a good idea to keep violent fantasies off the record. Putting it in writing anywhere only spells trouble.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    It is a good idea to keep violent fantasies off the record. Putting it in writing anywhere only spells trouble.
    My thoughts exactly. However, the temptation is always there.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm really tired of asking "are you EVEN THE SAME GUY???"

What happened in my childhood? I want to know. My grandfather was pretty consistently the same person. Maybe it's my mom and grandmother and grandfather's subsequent wife raising me, so having a confused image of mother figure, and projecting it on to my male romantic interests (OMG MAYBE THATS WHY I LOVE SFJ MEN) ...

I am really tired of it.

I am tired of being like, Jesus fuck, how are you even the same person who did xyz for xyz amount of time, if now you either are throwing bacon and glasses of water at me and pulling my hair, OR now you are saying you don't care how I feel when you used to spend hours of your day attending to how I felt?

I am attracted to very nice, wholesome, loving, attentive, affectionate men who desire commitment...who are possessed by Satan.

There is no other explanation.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I win.

I WIN.

What began in 2009, ends here.

I HAVE WON THE INTERNETZ.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

And with that part of my purpose is complete.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

My brain feels like it's melting and going to leak out of my ears.

Stupid heat and headache.

It's also entirely possible that I've already posted and have no memory from brain melting.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to take a pic with my webcam to put on my blog.

But I cannot find out how to take a pic with my webcam. I used to do it with facebook, but it looks like they took that option away....
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com