User Tag List

Page 3189 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 218926893089313931793187318831893190319131993239328936894189 ... LastLast
Results 31,881 to 31,890 of 67683

Thread: Random Thought Thread

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    So many people are so proud to list barista as their occupation as if no one will ever find out that it really just means you make a hell of a cup of coffee.
    I think it's more that people are proud to say their poi is a barista, mira, "Yeah, he's a barista at starbucks." *and the crowd says ooooohhhhh*

New twist in starving artist, and whatnot.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Trying to not put relevance on holidays and things.. but I like the idea of new years kisses and spending valentine's day with a significant other, especially after twelve years of boyfriends and not having spent one doing either of those. Buuut I didn't plant one on my man on new years, and tomorrow seems like a bust that I'll just be spending with my ladies.
    Trying to think of the "I know we'll do something on the weekend" bright side, but this is my second favorite holiday after halloween, so I can't help but be bummed.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Exposed, but somehwhat relieved. End-of-the-line.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Trolls can be funny.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

OMG owwww! Headache and tweaked trapezius muscle... boo!

On the bright side, I had a great meeting with a Russian professor and the director of the CIEE Russia program.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Salt N Pepa is not a very PC name for a rapping duo.

garbage

"I had lunch with a chess champion the other day. I knew he was a chess champion because it took him 20 minutes to pass the salt."
    - Eric Sykes

I think I remember someone in a thread on how you'd spend your last night or day on earth if there was an unavoidable apocalypse about to happen saying that they'd read Gravity's Rainbow's last couple of pages because they thought it was so awesome, if you're still on the forum and reading this can you say why?

I recently watched this movie called liberal arts and in it the guy read the last couple of pages of a particular book all the time when he was in this book shop and the owner had seen him doing it and got the book for him one time believing he'd come to buy it and he said no that it was just an awesome book whose finish he liked to read, it was cool though because they both loved books and he went on to sleep with her, but it made me think, I'm not sure that there's any books I'd want to read the end or any bit of over and over like that.

I think I remember someone in a thread on how you'd spend your last night or day on earth if there was an unavoidable apocalypse about to happen saying that they'd read Gravity's Rainbow's last couple of pages because they thought it was so awesome, if you're still on the forum and reading this can you say why?

I recently watched this movie called liberal arts and in it the guy read the last couple of pages of a particular book all the time when he was in this book shop and the owner had seen him doing it and got the book for him one time believing he'd come to buy it and he said no that it was just an awesome book whose finish he liked to read, it was cool though because they both loved books and he went on to sleep with her, but it made me think, I'm not sure that there's any books I'd want to read the end or any bit of over and over like that.

Society

the nostalgia of traveling light.

sometimes the emergent laws of mankind's sociological nature, and your own nature - along with your within these and the positions it leads you in life, framed under your own capacity to interpret it all, gives your life story a certain writing style.
    to that imaginary author, who is very much an emergent property me, i want to say: fuck you. i get it, i see what your doing there, and i respect where it's coming from, i agree with your rational, i see your reasoning, it all makes sense, and yet i do not have enough middle fingers to express my sentiment.

now when i can finally see it, now that my ears are finally able to distinguish the music of limerence from the noise of past insecurities and doubt, when the soft swallowing of risky attraction in the light of that post-childhood childish dance will strike my emotional keyboard like a rube goldberg machine... i have bloated my life into a pill too big to swallow.
    in learning the art of beauty, i have become ugly on paper. i know how i'm seen, all too aware. for the flattest of eyes, perhaps nothing but a whale who won't release the fishing net. for those who lock in with depth, what then? that big man carrying a luggage yet still too big, sliding it inch by inch with determination? there's no alliance to be held with a country overwhelmed midst war, it would be unfair to expect otherwise, the war is my own.
    would they believe me when i say, "i once used to travel so light"? would they believe me when i say, "i do still wish i had another hand to hold yours in, but the luggage is priceless"? would they believe me when i say, "i would wish you to be ally, but not for the peace in which you could"?

so for the meta-self, i strike in the back of the head, "you bloody idiot, painting all that needs to be said".