User Tag List

  1. #31851

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  2. #31852
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Porneoke.


    Yeah, it's happening.

  3. #31853
    Saponi Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Just saw the Redbone Coonhound at Westminster...hehe.

    And the Saluki's ears always remind me of a woman with over-processed hair.

  4. #31854
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default


  5. #31855
    Starcrossed Seafarer Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    I feel so very alone right now.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  6. #31856
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Can I call the cops when my neighbor knocks on my door? I never answer when he knocks and his pounding is making me crazy. So therefore, he is disturbing the peace.

  7. #31857
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Can I call the cops when my neighbor knocks on my door? I never answer when he knocks and his pounding is making me crazy. So therefore, he is disturbing the peace.
    WTF does he want?

    Anyone but the mailman knocking on my door = instant rage. I never talk to anyone near my home, no matter where I live.

    Good fences make good neighbors.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  8. #31858
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    WTF does he want?

    Anyone but the mailman knocking on my door = instant rage. I never talk to anyone near my home, no matter where I live.

    Good fences make good neighbors.
    Probably wants me to drive his fat ass to the grocery store or something. Last time I chauffeured him, he only gave me $5. That's to cover for gas, oil, tires, and the shocks he inevitably wore down, not to mention I tolerated his bitching about my car being too small. It's a Ford Focus, it's not that small. Why doesn't he walk to the grocery store for once? Then maybe that model won't seem too small to him anymore.

    Maybe I should get a Smart car. That way there is no way he could fit in it, and the car could fit comfortably up his ass. Then he'll leave me alone.

  9. #31859
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Probably wants me to drive his fat ass to the grocery store or something. Last time I chauffeured him, he only gave me $5. That's to cover for gas, oil, tires, and the shocks he inevitably wore down, not to mention I tolerated his bitching about my car being too small. It's a Ford Focus, it's not that small. Why doesn't he walk to the grocery store for once? Then maybe that model won't seem too small to him anymore.

    Maybe I should get a Smart car. That way there is no way he could fit in it, and the car could fit comfortably up his ass. Then he'll leave me alone.

    Y'know, I don't mind helping friends/family or random people when I'm out & about- Fe thing, but I always make it a rule to consistently be unavailable to assist my neighbors with anything [short of them keeling over in the front yard]. Moved too much, growing up. Seen too many people with boundary issues, and obnoxious, self entitled behavior, or utter oblivious neediness. It's hard to shake off, even if you help just once. It's nice you help the guy, and I commend you. You're a better man that I, haha.

    Just get a motorcycle.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  10. #31860
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    It's worth less than nothing and nothing is worth less than it, so it should be thrown to the gutter, like all the other dead ones.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: Today, 05:25 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts