User Tag List

Page 3169 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 216926693069311931593167316831693170317131793219326936694169 ... LastLast
Results 31,681 to 31,690 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #31681
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    i have a delay in understanding when is it exactly that i am complimenting someone.

    i look at something someone does or is, cite my conclusions and opinions, sometimes since the information seems valuable, more often then not simply because i am doing so while thinking out loud.

    only to think in retrospect, "huh, that must feel good to know that about yourself".

    if i reach that conclusion before i speak, i might say it because it would feel good for them to know that, and perhaps even categorize it in my baby-Si-bratty-Fe tank of sentiments i have about people in my life for later use. but while i am getting faster at reaching those conclusions, most of the time it's still done in retrospect after i've already spoken.

    this often results in ridicules situations: at the time i might as well have being talking to someone about the weather and telling them what i think of the cloud formation, yet in retrospect i find myself realizing, "huh, i just called her beautiful".

  2. #31682
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    I need more Shock Tops.

  3. #31683

    Default

    Both my parents are ESFJs. Odd.

  4. #31684

    Default

    I need a cat.

  5. #31685
    LL P. Stewie Array Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    Who the hell is drinking these "premium" Budweiser beers? Seriously.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  6. #31686
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Who the hell is drinking these "premium" Budweiser beers? Seriously.
    I saw that commercial, that was ridiculous. Snobs without taste mostly stick to Stella or imported Belgian beers (tasty, but still a favorite for the ones who are looking for a certain style).

  7. #31687
    LL P. Stewie Array Beorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I saw that commercial, that was ridiculous. Snobs without taste mostly stick to Stella or imported Belgian beers (tasty, but still a favorite for the ones who are looking for a certain style).
    Heh, the biggest hoegaarden fan I know is a bit of a rich snob. I think he also likes it because you can correct people when you order it as most people mispronounce the name.

    "No, no, no... It's Whoooogaarden"
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

  8. #31688
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Both my parents are ESFJs. Odd.
    that must be exhausting. Do you have these sorts of exchanges a lot?

    Parent: X do you want pizza?
    X: I don't know. Sure.
    Parent: Let's get pizza. X wants pizza!!!
    X: What? I don't really care.
    Parent: ....
    X: Do you want pizza?
    Parent: Yes.
    X: oh ok. Why didn't you just tell me that? Heh...

    Parent: Do you like this type of cookie?
    X: yeah... a little bit.
    Parent: How many bags do you want? 3...6...12? or *grabs 10 bags*
    X: how about 1?
    Parent: Are you sure? You can have as many as you want!
    X: I'm sure...

    I have these conversations consistently with my ESFJ 3w2 dad. Haha

  9. #31689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    that must be exhausting. Do you have these sorts of exchanges a lot?

    Parent: X do you want pizza?
    X: I don't know. Sure.
    Parent: Let's get pizza. X wants pizza!!!
    X: What? I don't really care.
    Parent: ....
    X: Do you want pizza?
    Parent: Yes.
    X: oh ok. Why didn't you just tell me that? Heh...

    Parent: Do you like this type of cookie?
    X: yeah... a little bit.
    Parent: How many bags do you want? 3...6...12? or *grabs 10 bags*
    X: how about 1?
    Parent: Are you sure? You can have as many as you want!
    X: I'm sure...

    I have these conversations consistently with my ESFJ 3w2 dad. Haha
    It is. And those are our daily conversations omg.

  10. #31690
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,659

    Default

    Lights would be nice, dill rods.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO