User Tag List

Page 3165 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 216526653065311531553163316431653166316731753215326536654165 ... LastLast
Results 31,641 to 31,650 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    There's going to be a World of Warcraft movie, which I normally wouldn't give a crap about, but it's going to be directed by Duncan Jones. Now I'm interested.
    I liked the idea better when Sam Raimi was attached.

"Hey ****, I made $955 last week online! it was so ez so im showing all my contacts how. goto: www.incomearehomeblahblahblah.com. It actually works!"

"Wow, that's great! Now you can send out text messages to complete strangers who might click that totally legitimate and grammatically immaculate spamtence link and make $955 instantly by sending text messages with totally legitimate and grammatically immaculate spamtence links to total strangers, all thanks to you! Cungraghts!!!!"
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

garbage

Let's all take 10000 hours to say something that takes 2 minutes to say

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Test
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

^Successful test.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

garbage

yo ima test your test

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You best back the fuck off my test.

~

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^New device?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Sometimes I get this weird feeling in my chest, kind of like an itch that needs to be scratched, and I have these epiphanies. It feels pretty soothing afterwards. Is that Ni?
    It means you're a 1w2.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    ^New device?
    Just troubleshooting an error.

~