User Tag List

Page 3157 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 215726573057310731473155315631573158315931673207325736574157 ... LastLast
Results 31,561 to 31,570 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Hard workout this morning, early, early start to the day, some reading and bit of colouring in in the evening. A good day's rest.

One of these days it'll be all mine.

I know it will.

garbage

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Ways That I Don't Fit ESTJ Stereotypes, #4,552:

As I'm looking through job listings, planning my future, and envisioning what the rest of my twenties will be like... I'm (almost) tempted to only apply to the sorts of jobs where I'd be allowed to have brightly dyed hair and visible tattoos.

(I don't have either of those things now... but like I said, I'm planning my future. )

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    Maybe because they are trying to take away the most essential thing to your survival if there is no protection from society any longer (i.e. collapse, natural disaster, or foreign invasion), leaving you utterly defenseless and without power, which is an assault on your most basic human rights and autonomy? Intuitively it goes to the core of our survival instinct and basic human dignity. That would tend to piss off most rational and even somewhat aware individuals.
    ^ This would especially make sense what with @Tyrinth being an sp-dom 6, and thus likely more survival-oriented than average.

Also, a weapons enthusiast, right? That adds another reason to be pissed at them.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

:solidarity:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

My signature may be seen as related...

Gah! I really need to restart my blog. I'll get to that soon.

Edit: Sorry everyone. I'll try to stop; things like this have just been overwhelming my mind recently. I'll try to get back to my normal method of participating in the forum without actually contributing anything as soon as I can.

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I have a strong desire to change my user to Poopface.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    Maybe because they are trying to take away the most essential thing to your survival if there is no protection from society any longer (i.e. collapse, natural disaster, or foreign invasion), leaving you utterly defenseless and without power, which is an assault on your most basic human rights and autonomy? Intuitively it goes to the core of our survival instinct and basic human dignity. That would tend to piss off most rational and even somewhat aware individuals.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ols-chelm.html
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

So glad to be at work in London, UK, a free, prosperous and democratic country, which has not been invaded since 1066, and where gun control is so tight that I don't need to worry about someone coming into the mall or the local school and shooting everyone.

Amazing that I can write this internet post with exactly the same liberty as people in the US can, despite being told that gun control leads inevitably to tyranny.

Welfare capitalism, the best human system invented, survivalist libertarian nuts and far leftists alike, spend their lives waxing themselves dreaming of the "collapse" that will never happen, when finally all the corrupt politicians and businessmen and all the "sheeple" will be put in their place, and the true strong "individuals" liek themselves will rise to the top.

Keep dreaming, it will never happen.