User Tag List

Page 3138 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 213826383038308831283136313731383139314031483188323836384138 ... LastLast
Results 31,371 to 31,380 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

There are times when it is regretful that my extraverted "go to" functions are Ne (playful platypus plays pliantly with pudding) and Te (you will do this like this NAO). I had to speak to an employee today about her conduct. Ie, going to the bathroom 5-10 times a day with the fan on for over 5 minutes each time... thinking that no one can hear her talking on her cell phone. She denied this, of course, and I can't tell what is worse: that she is lying to me or that she is deluded into thinking she isn't doing these things. And, of course, me and the 3 other people who have heard her... are lying or making things up. Le sighe. Like, just own up to this, I don't even care so much about what is happening, I just want the damn truth!

Either way I made the ESFJ cry and I didn't feel a shred of pity or warmth about it. And I can't fake caring or being nice about it. I can't even make myself give her a supportive hug.

The opportunity I am seizing in this is that I am hiring 3 new people and I am going to train everyone for Saturdays and take Saturdays off. So starting in a few weeks, for the first time in over 10 years I will be working a normal work week of M-F with my weekends fully free. HOW DID I NOT DO THIS EARLIER?! I am crazy. But now I am sane.

The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    There are times when it is regretful that my extraverted "go to" functions are Ne (playful platypus plays pliantly with pudding) and Te (you will do this like this NAO). I had to speak to an employee today about her conduct. Ie, going to the bathroom 5-10 times a day with the fan on for over 5 minutes each time... thinking that no one can hear her talking on her cell phone. She denied this, of course, and I can't tell what is worse: that she is lying to me or that she is deluded into thinking she isn't doing these things. And, of course, me and the 3 other people who have heard her... are lying or making things up. Le sighe. Like, just own up to this, I don't even care so much about what is happening, I just want the damn truth!

Either way I made the ESFJ cry and I didn't feel a shred of pity or warmth about it. And I can't fake caring or being nice about it. I can't even make myself give her a supportive hug.

The opportunity I am seizing in this is that I am hiring 3 new people and I am going to train everyone for Saturdays and take Saturdays off. So starting in a few weeks, for the first time in over 10 years I will be working a normal work week of M-F with my weekends fully free. HOW DID I NOT DO THIS EARLIER?! I am crazy. But now I am sane.

The End.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I think I'm doing pretty well. I think my intentional consciousness, with God's help, is knocking down some deep-seated false beliefs [to a large degree romantic] laid into my ego since childhood, and it is allowing my inner core to flow up and out where I can feel it. If feels like wholeness and being centered. It feels solid and reliable.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have healthy food all planned out for today. Shouldn't be too hard... until the coffee and chocolate cravings hit. :P
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

*pat on the back* I am two days clean from my latest addiction, now looking for another one.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    coffee
    Guh.

I keep getting (rightfully) paranoid about migraines, downing a shitton of caffeine to alleviate or prevent them, getting jittery, then crashing.

Let me serve as a living example to dissuade you from drinking coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    *watches ispy "______ politics and MBTI" threads popping by unknown user*
    *thinks to self* "who is this person? probably some INTJ aspie"
    *checks user profile* "yep. nothing new here."
    Sounds about right

Why am I obsessed with Glee music???

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

"You know, we weren't sure at first which monkeys were gonna make it. No offense, but I was backing the Neanderthals, because their poetry was just amazing. It was in perfect tune with the spheres. But in the end, it was you – the homo sapiens sapiens. You guys ate the apple, invented pants..."
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!