User Tag List

Page 3108 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 210826083008305830983106310731083109311031183158320836084108 ... LastLast
Results 31,071 to 31,080 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

*sighs* I should probably just admit my extravert card. After spending 6 hours at a rock concert with hundreds of people and dancing and yelling and singing along to music... I come home and I'm all wired and awake and IMing/texting with friends.

*pats her sad little iCard*

Also this is what we saw at the concert: (Please note: she's pregnant... and we knew this because the front of the shirt was open to her navel and her pregnant belly was just.... there....)

I love chicken dumpling soup with buttery bread.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

ugh... I thought I was past the wake up and throw up part of my life

fuck that
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    *sighs* I should probably just admit my extravert card. After spending 6 hours at a rock concert with hundreds of people and dancing and yelling and singing along to music... I come home and I'm all wired and awake and IMing/texting with friends.

*pats her sad little iCard*

Also this is what we saw at the concert: (Please note: she's pregnant... and we knew this because the front of the shirt was open to her navel and her pregnant belly was just.... there....)

(Hones in on the tube in the bottom right hand corner and tries to figure out what it is). I'm glad you had fun
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (Hones in on the tube in the bottom right hand corner and tries to figure out what it is). I'm glad you had fun
    LOL! It was one of those blow thingys for midnight stuff. (Reads what she just wrote and goes with it.)

I learned many things last night... the big one being the difference between SX/SP and SX/SO. My ENFP is the latter and she makes eye contact with eVERYONE and talks to EVERYONE. I avoid it like the plague. But then I started thinking, hmmm, maybe we should change this up! (Follow some of @Halla74's wise advice.) So I make eye contact with some guy and I'm like, good job, Saturned... oh crap... what is he doing?! WHY IS HE COMING OVER TO ME?!! EW HE'S DRUNK AND TRYING TO TOUCH ME.

Maybe somewhere in between never making eye contact, and being more careful about whom I make eye contact with is in order.

WHY IS HUMANITY SO COMPLICATED?!

LOL! It was one of those blow thingys for midnight stuff. (Reads what she just wrote and goes with it.)
    I know what you did last night.

I learned many things last night... the big one being the difference between SX/SP and SX/SO. My ENFP is the latter and she makes eye contact with eVERYONE and talks to EVERYONE. I avoid it like the plague. But then I started thinking, hmmm, maybe we should change this up! (Follow some of @Halla74's wise advice.) So I make eye contact with some guy and I'm like, good job, Saturned... oh crap... what is he doing?! WHY IS HE COMING OVER TO ME?!! EW HE'S DRUNK AND TRYING TO TOUCH ME.

Maybe somewhere in between never making eye contact, and being more careful about whom I make eye contact with is in order.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Someone repped me that it's because I'm pretty. But I like to think it's because I'm always really nice and respectful to them. I don't try to lie or play dumb with them when they ask me questions, I'm just apologetic and polite. And they usually seem to ask questions about where I'm headed and such, so I try to be as personable as possible and talk to them. Maybe it's an ISTJ thing, but I don't have the same resentment for cops that a lot of people seem to harbor.

My ESFP dad seems to assume that all cops are assholes, and when they pull you over they're just being dickheads. He went so far as to say that someone should go spread roofing nails in the spot where the one cop who got me likes to sit. I don't get that. I was speeding. I was going 88 in a 65 that time, as a matter of fact. How is the cop the asshole there? He was doing his job, and was 100% justified in pulling me over. And he was WAY nicer to me than he needed to be. He got me with the radar gun. If he had given me the full speeding ticket, I would have never been able to fight it in court since it was the radar gun. But in my dad's eyes, the cop is the asshole.
    Being pretty might be a factor, but being civil gives you the best odds.

http://officersmith.blogspot.com/201...g-audible.html

As for me, I was in bed sleeping. I stopped sleeping when the neighbors set of fireworks.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

WALMART

So many lovely couples out and about, last night

Moving to the BVI Array highlander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Go Huskies!

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639