User Tag List

Page 3100 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 210026003000305030903098309931003101310231103150320036004100 ... LastLast
Results 30,991 to 31,000 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #30991
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    YOU NEED TO REALIZE THE TRUTH!!! THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

    (God help anyone who needs/has me as their Voice of Reality. I PRAY FOR THEEE... I PRAYYYYYY)
    :CRY:

    I'm afraid I'm beyond prayers now.

  2. #30992
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    :CRY:

    I'm afraid I'm beyond prayers now.
    Well, I have a shiny awesome spell that I will use precisely TWO TIMES that will ILLUMINATE EVERYTHING for you. Or possibly melt your face off.. oh wait, that's right, I am a terrible "wizard" who sucks. So no, your face is safe.

  3. #30993
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Gandalf is like the Jupiter of Wizardry. Even Harry Potter is a better example.

  4. #30994
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Well, I have a shiny awesome spell that I will use precisely TWO TIMES that will ILLUMINATE EVERYTHING for you. Or possibly melt your face off.. oh wait, that's right, I am a terrible "wizard" who sucks. So no, your face is safe.




    I am the plates and you're heartless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Gandalf is like the Jupiter of Wizardry. Even Harry Potter is a better example.
    Don't make me release the basilisk on you!

  5. #30995
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post


    I am the plates and you're heartless.
    Pfft. I am not the one who consistently gets INTP on MBTI tests AND has a girlcrush on Zooey.

    #JustSayin'

    P.S. I believe there is a better world after this one....

  6. #30996
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Pfft. I am not the one who consistently gets INTP on MBTI tests AND has a girlcrush on Zooey.

    #JustSayin'

    P.S. I believe there is a better world after this one....
    How is that even relevant??? Besides, I have no girlcrush on Zooey.

    I want to say that believing doesn't make it real but there's this:


  7. #30997
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    How is that even related??? Besides, I have no girlcrush on Zooey.

    I want to say that believing doesn't make it real but there's this:

    Oh, um, well, Reading Comprehension for the loss. #hateNe

    IT STILL APPLIES SOMEHWOERE

    Also, prove that believing doesn't make it real.

    *sits patiently in Bacon Heaven for you*

  8. #30998
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Oh, um, well, Reading Comprehension for the loss. #hateNe

    IT STILL APPLIES SOMEHWOERE

    Also, prove that believing doesn't make it real.

    *sits patiently in Bacon Heaven for you*
    More like spelling for the loss.

    Delusions, delusions.

  9. #30999
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    More like spelling for the loss.

    Delusions, delusions.
    First rule of CAPS:
    1- One doesn't need to spell correctly.
    2- It should be ridiculous.
    3- I am an English Major and under the Shakespearan Law of Spelling, I can do what I want.

    *sassy finger snap*

  10. #31000
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    First rule of CAPS:
    1- One doesn't need to spell correctly.
    2- It should be ridiculous.
    3- I am an English Major and under the Shakespearan Law of Spelling, I can do what I want.

    *sassy finger snap*
    This was not in capital letters.

    But fair enough.

    *lets mad scientist loose*

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO