User Tag List

Page 3089 of 6779 FirstFirst ... 208925892989303930793087308830893090309130993139318935894089 ... LastLast
Results 30,881 to 30,890 of 67781

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Over the cliff we go, the Rep. House members balked at Boehners pleas to help him come to the table.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I'm trying to make a joke involving Mayans and mayonnaise, but I can't seem to make it work.
    Millions Sickened After Eating Mayan Mayonnaise

January 13, 2013
    AP, VALLADOLID, MEXICO - The end of the world never came, but some wish it had. With the end of the Mayan calendar, Mayan MayonnaiseTM now has no expiration date. Yet, as hundreds of toilet-bound people can attest, it does expire.

"We deeply apologize to our valued customers for this technical error," said Ah Uuc Tica, VP of Consumer Relations for Mayan Mayonnaise.

"We never thought that the end of our calendar would affect the expiration date printing technology. Mark my words: This oversight will be thoroughly investigated, and the requisite sacrifices and bloodletting done."

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

The phrase "Ducks are literally Hitler" is stuck in my head for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    The phrase "Ducks are literally Hitler" is stuck in my head for whatever reason.
    "Quack" is German for "Mein Kampf".

Yes! Finally we have a white male as secretary of state for the first time in 16 years and a freaking rich one at that.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

garbage

--

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Millions Sickened After Eating Mayan Mayonnaise

January 13, 2013
    AP, VALLADOLID, MEXICO - The end of the world never came, but some wish it had. With the end of the Mayan calendar, Mayan MayonnaiseTM now has no expiration date. Yet, as hundreds of toilet-bound people can attest, it does expire.

"We deeply apologize to our valued customers for this technical error," said Ah Uuc Tica, VP of Consumer Relations for Mayan Mayonnaise.

"We never thought that the end of our calendar would affect the expiration date printing technology. Mark my words: This oversight will be thoroughly investigated, and the requisite sacrifices and bloodletting done."
    Oh holy shit. How awesome.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I would violate the Hague conventions for some of this:

Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I would violate the Hague conventions for some of this:

You'd launch projectiles and explosives from a baloon, lay submarine contact mines and use of projectiles which diffuse asphyxiating or deleterious gases to have a random chick wish you luck and then despair?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

I must be missing something. They're just random pics of chicks.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You cannot has my ball.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~