User Tag List

Page 3088 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 208825882988303830783086308730883089309030983138318835884088 ... LastLast
Results 30,871 to 30,880 of 67832

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I said snow, but you give me rain. Is English not your first language?
    "They" were hungry and ate the Babel fish. Famine is not restricted to earthlings.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

So I talked to the local postal service guy and he said that my parcel must have been detained by US Customs. It never even left the country or I would have gotten a notification about its arrival in Frankfurt (unless there is something to the Bermuda Triangle theory after all).

What the hell is US Customs doing with my necklace ... for three entire weeks???????????

Are they looking for drugs or explosives inside the locket or are they simply THAT understaffed??? I mean, it is exported from the US and imported into Germany. I would have expected the Germans to have a look at it when it enters the country, but why on earth would US Customs detain an envelope with a simple piece of fashion jewelry leaving the country??????????

Let's hope the USPS tracking system is broke.

That's one Christmas gift less, I'm afraid.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Yes, They are part of the mass of NPs I inherited many moons ago.

Lol... our airport is probably the second to last airport to ever be targeted by anybody doing something bad. The last airport would be the one outside of Glacier National Park in... Kalispell? Or something.
    haha I flew into that airport a couple months ago. the plane was tiny and at least half of the passengers on my flight were wearing cowboy hats.

Default oh horrorscope

Reaching your destination is an uphill battle today because the serious life issues and corresponding responsibilities have not gone away. In theory, you're ready to leave with nearly anyone who has an idea for spontaneous fun. But in pragmatic terms escape isn't so simple. Differentiating between a sensible plan and an idealistic dream can be the difference now between success and failure.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Reaching your destination is an uphill battle today because the serious life issues and corresponding responsibilities have not gone away. In theory, you're ready to leave with nearly anyone who has an idea for spontaneous fun. But in pragmatic terms escape isn't so simple. Differentiating between a sensible plan and an idealistic dream can be the difference now between success and failure.
    Up for a winter blizzard backpacking trip with me?

WALMART

I have enough noodles to last me three days and enough .45 ACP ammo for only two clips. I really failed at planning this end of the world.

Permabanned Array

Whenever I did something that had pissed her off, but not really, she would go into "stewie mode"...which at the time I found really annoying, but now, whenever I watch family guy, I think of her. It goes..."You didn't call me last night? Hm? You couldn't find the phone? Hm? Is that what happened? Busy watching TV? Got distracted, hm?"

She completely ruined family guy for me.

Never allow her to quote shows you watch. It's a mind trick they use to not let you move on....

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

This. Completely. Sucks.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Random Thought Thread-preview-jpg

garbage

I'm trying to make a joke involving Mayans and mayonnaise, but I can't seem to make it work.