User Tag List

Page 3087 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 208725872987303730773085308630873088308930973137318735874087 ... LastLast
Results 30,861 to 30,870 of 67730

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I recognize @senza tema's gaze:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Dear [2nd grade teacher and assistant],

I hate to ask y'all to do this, but- [my kid] is bringing a few gifts in his backpack for some of the special teachers in his life. Will you help him make sure they get to the right people? I especially want to make sure that Ms. [lastname, the 2nd grade teacher] and Mr. [EC teacher with same lastname, unrelated] each get the right package since they are different.

To the two of you especially, I wanted to say- thank you. Thank you for taking such good care of my son. Thank you for making each day a learning day for him and all the children you teach. Thank you for letting him put the books he makes on the non-fiction shelf of the class library and calling him an author. You have really made him feel special by doing that. And my heart is especially full this year for your dedication to keeping our children safe during the school day. I've lost a lot of tears over the past week reading about the teachers in Connecticut and how they protected their students and made sure they knew they were loved and cherished in case they didn't make it home that day. I couldn't help but put the faces of my own children and their teachers into those stories as I imagined them. I'm sorry to bring all that up in a Christmas note. But it is on my mind and I wanted to thank you for being the smart, quick-thinking, fierce, and loving figures that you are to our babies.

So much gratitude,
    Ivy

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I am seeing more than a normal amount of vehicles on the road (including my own) with a headlight burnt out. A sign of the apocalypse, maybe? (It is but a day away.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

If I don't see any humans for the rest of the day, I will go to the bar tonight. I will not FB about the pets, nor will I attempt to hold conversations with them..

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Listenin to a bit of Bublé xD

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Oh dear, my dad used to be in the higher ranks of TSA at the local airport. He would start to freak if my brother just mentioned the word, "bomb" in the airport. And if the incident happened a few months back, my dad probably heard about it.... lol

According to him, TSA is full of incompetent morons.
    ! I will have to ask next time I see them... when this incident occurred. My friend's brother had to explain what their inside joke was about and how/why his brother's nickname is "Danger" and they were about to let him go until they asked where he was flying to (Detroit) and said "ok... you need to come with us." It's very par for the course for them to not realize where they were and how they could be construed.

Was your dad at MSP?

Glycerine

Your friend's brother sounds really fun. Hah!

Haha yes he was. One time he used his credentials to get closer to gate to pick my siblings and he almost got detained on Christmas Eve.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Your friend's brother sounds really fun. Hah!

Haha yes he was. One time he used his credentials to get closer to gate to pick my siblings and he almost got detained on Christmas Eve.
    Yes, They are part of the mass of NPs I inherited many moons ago.

Lol... our airport is probably the second to last airport to ever be targeted by anybody doing something bad. The last airport would be the one outside of Glacier National Park in... Kalispell? Or something.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Aahhhh, there's an enormous horse fly flying around in my office!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

I said snow, but you give me rain. Is English not your first language?