User Tag List

Page 3086 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 208625862986303630763084308530863087308830963136318635864086 ... LastLast
Results 30,851 to 30,860 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    pro tip: do not have an inside joke with someone that involves you yelling the word "boom!" and then make your hand explode in the air... and then demonstrate this act of brotherly affection when one of you (conveniently nicknamed "Danger") drops the other off at the airport.

unless of course you enjoy being frisked by TSA.

Saturned the bunNe terrorist!

Another tip: If you have a friend named Jack, do not say "hi" to him anywhere in the airport or on the plane!

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Such a passive pacman. Somebody please change it so that it eats one of the big dots and then eats the ghost!

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

Saturned the bunNe terrorist!

Another tip: If you have a friend named Jack, do not say "hi" to him anywhere in the airport or on the plane!
    LOL! Nono. I wasn't involved. It was a story I heard this weekend and found it so hilarious. The poor guy got frisked and then detained by airport security. He almost missed his flight. Hahaha. /schadenfreude.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    pro tip: do not have an inside joke with someone that involves you yelling the word "boom!" and then make your hand explode in the air... and then demonstrate this act of brotherly affection when one of you (conveniently nicknamed "Danger") drops the other off at the airport.

unless of course you enjoy being frisked by TSA.
    Oh dear, my dad used to be in the higher ranks of TSA at the local airport. He would start to freak if my brother just mentioned the word, "bomb" in the airport. And if the incident happened a few months back, my dad probably heard about it.... lol

According to him, TSA is full of incompetent morons.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    INFJ

Cold weather is the second worst invention ever.
    A bad hip is the third worst invention ever.

Putting the two together is the worst invention ever.

*shakes fist at the sky* WHYYYYY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO??

existentialism, i agree with tiny tidbits. so im not really an ism-ist on this one, maybe ism-ish?
    -Bruce Lee

isfp seems sorta fitting, maybe?
    -Bruce Lee