User Tag List

Page 3066 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 206625662966301630563064306530663067306830763116316635664066 ... LastLast
Results 30,651 to 30,660 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Random things I learned tonight: Chocolate truffles are chocolate with chocolate.... not chocolate covered mushrooms like I have thought for the past many years of my life. >.>

Also, they are delicious

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Random things I learned tonight: Chocolate truffles are chocolate with chocolate.... not chocolate covered mushrooms like I have thought for the past many years of my life. >.>

Also, they are delicious

Share? PLZZZ? *big onion eyes*

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    If it didn't have any legal consequences. I've heard of him and I'd like to read some of his works. The Stranger seems like an interesting novel.
    "The Stranger" is one of my top ten favorite books. Make sure to get a good translation that mimics the style of Camus properly or it's not as enjoyable. I think this is the updated version of the one I read.

WALMART

So me and my cousin are playing hardcore mode in Diablo III where when you die your character gets deleted. We both have twinked out gear so play with the difficulty up to MP10, where enemies are insanely difficult but drop extra loot.

We open the game to the public and two people join. We tell them about the difficulty and they acknowledge, then get one shotted the first group we come across.

Twenty hours of someone's life down the drain in three minutes We fucking LOL'd.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Share? PLZZZ? *big onion eyes*
    Um, *nibbles chocolate truffle square delicately*, I don't have *eyes shimmer* any *in heaven* chocolate!

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Um, *nibbles chocolate truffle square delicately*, I don't have *eyes shimmer* any *in heaven* chocolate!
    So this is how it's going to be then. Very well. *sulkily builds pillow-fort*

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    So this is how it's going to be then. Very well. *sulkily builds pillow-fort*
    *eats chocolate in her own pillow fort*

the cat hisses after. hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    You're not the first person I've heard who hates the new iTunes. I haven't updated. Fraid to!
    If I'd only known!

I just thought, well, were's the harm, should've known better...

I like coming to the forum and finding out that there's a bunch of different sorts of notifications, like reps, visitor messages, private messages, post quotes all at once. When its just a dozen post quotes or more it's fifty, fifty as to whether I can be bothered.