User Tag List

Page 3061 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 206125612961301130513059306030613062306330713111316135614061 ... LastLast
Results 30,601 to 30,610 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the way that the whole world looks so CLEAN for a few hours after it snows... and everything is so quiet... it's almost magical!

we didn't get any snow at all last year
    Ok, yes, there is a serene beauty to the first wave of winter. When it's so quiet you can hear the snowflakes landing.

I like it when it snows so much, there is no reason/ability for me to leave my house.

Hot Cocoa + Pillow Fort in Living Room + Books = I won't leave until I run out of rations.

/Fully Prepared for Zombie Snow Apocalypse

Glycerine

This is going to be blasphemous coming from a Minnesotan but I hate snow... it's so crunchy. I prefer rain. At least I got a new down coat for half off so I can test it out!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    This is going to be blasphemous coming from a Minnesotan but I hate snow... it's so crunchy. I prefer rain. At least I got a new down coat for half off so I can test it out!
    I love rain vastly more as well... I love getting caught in it and you are just forced to dwell for a time draped with water.

*moves to home under a waterfall*

NPcomplete

(until someone slips...)

Glycerine

haha Seattle sounds like your type of place... it rains there as much as it snows here and whenever there is a moderate amount of snow, people usually have a day off.

But then again, MN has the best accents...

speaking of midwestern accents, the movie, Butter is some random indie goodness.... about a butter sculpture making competition.

Anew Leaf

haha Seattle sounds like your type of place... it rains there as much as it snows here and whenever there is a moderate amount of snow, people usually have a day off.

speaking of midwestern accents, the movie, Butter is some random indie goodness.... about a butter sculpture making competition.
    Maybe Ireland... it's supposed to rain there a lot, but at least it's sunny and green.

Anew Leaf

Maybe Ireland... it's supposed to rain there a lot, but at least it's sunny and green.

Glycerine

So men from Korea spend $900 million a year on cosmetics...

The total general population is only 50 million (and only a certain group would be buying it).

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Do you ever think you have an awesome theory and then when you go to write it down you realize it is a lot of nebulous concepts connected in your mind in a way which only makes intuitive sense?

Oh well. Maybe it's a mystical INFJ thing.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    FUCK iTunes.

FUCK THEM TO HELL

FUCKING iTUNES

FUCK.

Fuck a book nigga. Look at my dance!