User Tag List

  1. #30591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I've returned!


  2. #30592
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Ran into my ex at the store today, and DAMN.

  3. #30593
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    dear sky,

    please give me some goddamned snow already... it's december for fuck's sake! otherwise I'll burn an ozone hole in you just to show you who's boss around here...

    sincerely,
    whatever
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #30594
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    dear sky,

    please give me some goddamned snow already... it's december for fuck's sake! otherwise I'll burn an ozone hole in you just to show you who's boss around here...

    sincerely,
    whatever
    Dear Whatever,

    We hear you want snow! *has caravan of 1 million cars lined up containing tons of snow*

    Where should we put it?

    ~Minnesnowta

  5. #30595
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Oh, the weather outside is frightful
    But the fire is so delightful
    And since we've no place to go
    Let it snow
    Let it snow
    Let it snow


  6. #30596
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Dear Whatever,

    We hear you want snow! *has caravan of 1 million cars lined up containing tons of snow*

    Where should we put it?

    ~Minnesnowta
    indy would be just fine!

    I SO love snow!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #30597
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    indy would be just fine!

    I SO love snow!
    I hear there's a fund raiser - snow edition? You can have all the snow we haven't had yet!

    (although walking on an empty street surrounded by only trees and flurries is magical. <3)

  8. #30598
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    One thing I love about Florida is being able to wear flip flops outside in December.

  9. #30599
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I hear there's a fund raiser - snow edition? You can have all the snow we haven't had yet!

    (although walking on an empty street surrounded by only trees and flurries is magical. <3)
    the way that the whole world looks so CLEAN for a few hours after it snows... and everything is so quiet... it's almost magical!

    we didn't get any snow at all last year
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #30600
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    the way that the whole world looks so CLEAN for a few hours after it snows... and everything is so quiet... it's almost magical!

    we didn't get any snow at all last year
    The air does smell clean afterwards! If I remember correctly, it's because snow particles trap volatiles present in the air (in very very general terms...).

    It's like living in a snow globe!

    I really don't like the aftermath of snowfalls though. Ice!!! *shakes fist*

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 850
    Last Post: Yesterday, 07:07 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 11-22-2017, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO