User Tag List

Page 3055 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 205525552955300530453053305430553056305730653105315535554055 ... LastLast
Results 30,541 to 30,550 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

What a waste of KFC.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Option #3: Grilled, baby. Grilled!
    The Great One also had a clever little comment here about me of a related nature:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @RaptorWizard

I'm not sure what your type is but from the look of your videos, it looks like the last time you touched a breast was at KFC. lol, JK.
    Where the hell is the chicken emoticon!?

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    What a waste of KFC.
    On that note, I'm heading downstairs for another piece of grilled KFC.

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm sorry.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Didn't we used to have a clucking chicken emoticon?

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    My ISTPness and non-INTJness has nothing to do with my point, and clearly you took me too literally.

There is such a thing in debates as taking an indefensible position and making an argument for it.

A valid argument could indeed be made that it is the present moment continually shaping the future and all things that are to come.

It follows that a proper futurist would focus much of his perceptions upon the present moment, the moment we always are and will ever continue to be present within, for one day, the future will become the present, and if you pay attention to the future, in a way, you are also paying attention to the past, for the present is the result of everything past, and the past is the key to the future.

We would need a proper definition of time though if we are to pursue this discussion at a much deeper level, should you be interested.

I always love a good fight, "opposite".

edit - By the way, Jaguar here makes a very good point:

If you don't act now in the present, you will have nothing to show for it later in the future.
    Everything builds off of something else else for the most part and jaguar does make a good point.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

At least you are open minded enough to recognize a good argument when you see one, but I'm still not impressed.

I stood and continue to stand ready for battle, expecting a challenge! It seems I'm not going to war though as of right now.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    At least you are open minded enough to see a good argument when you see one, but I'm still not impressed.

I expected a challenge.
    I already believed in that line of reasoning so that's why conceded so easily. Also, my argumentation ability (or at least confidence in it is pretty crappy) so you would not have gotten much out of me in the first place. Sorry.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Same and I'm also thinking about my career plans. I know what I want to do overall in life but I need to break my long-term plans into more short-term plans.
    Part of me wants to pursue math again and not give up on it.... lol You want to be famous, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Part of me wants to pursue math again and not give up on it.... lol You want to be famous, right?
    That's really interesting, are you really into math? Yup, I have a few notebooks dedicated to my research and I know I want fame.