User Tag List

Page 3053 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 205325532953300330433051305230533054305530633103315335534053 ... LastLast
Results 30,521 to 30,530 of 67841

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a non-existent Si thing but I've never experienced nostalgia ever and I don't understand people who have.
    For me, I usually remember the past negatively and want to avoid most people that remind me of my past self. I usually get so fixated on the future that the past is a blur. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    For me, I usually remember the past negatively and want to avoid most people that remind me of my past self. I usually get so fixated on the future that the past is a blur. haha
    I'm actually the exact same way! Thinking about the past always depresses me so I just learn my lessons and ignore my memories. I fantasize about the future and look at my long term planning journals when I'm feeling down lol. You?

Glycerine

hahaha, you have much more motivation than I do but I do think a lot about future possibilities! It's that e3 in you!

hahaha, you have much more motivation than I do but I do think a lot about future possibilities! It's that e3 in you!
    Haha thanks! Lol I find it fun to focus on the future. What kind of possibilities do you think about? LOL it shows, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    You won't.

Took a personality test to determine whether or not I would make a good real estate agent. I took the test two times. The first time I answered how I thought "they" would want me to score (ENFP). The second time I answered honestly (INFJ). Both times I was told I would make a fabulous agent.
    I'm really sick though.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm really sick though.
    What's wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    What's wrong with you?
    I'm actually feeling better, able to read, listen to radio and log on today. I've got diabetes and it makes me vulnerable to viral infections, I was out on friday for food and its either been a virus picked up from someone there or food poisoning. Just being sick, you know fever, weakness, the rest.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Future possibilities are boring as hell!

Life is all about living in the present moment.

Without the present moment, would there even be any forge from which future possibilities could spring into being?

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Future possibilities are boring as hell!

Life is all about living in the present moment.

Without the present moment, would there even be any forge from which future possibilities could spring into being?
    The focus upon the present and forgetting about the past and the future is one of the worst ideas I've ever encountered

I've read about it in buddhism and while I do think that it is meant with good intention and can understand how it would provide relief from stress or dread for some people I also think of the joke about the three devils and the one which is most favoured if the one which will tell man he has plenty of time or dont worry about the future.