User Tag List

Page 3052 of 6770 FirstFirst ... 205225522952300230423050305130523053305430623102315235524052 ... LastLast
Results 30,511 to 30,520 of 67691

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You are right: it does make you crazy. But I still recall you wearing a pair of rollerblades to suit of armor, so the oddness of your taste does not really surprise me anymore.
    Quads, not blades.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I feel awful today, hope I dont die with so much unfinished
    You won't.

Took a personality test to determine whether or not I would make a good real estate agent. I took the test two times. The first time I answered how I thought "they" would want me to score (ENFP). The second time I answered honestly (INFJ). Both times I was told I would make a fabulous agent.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I should probably start putting my unspoken feels in letters.. to at least get some form of communication ball rolling when I won't otherwise bring it to attention.
    Or at least key bullet points that will force the discussion
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Anew Leaf

Physics Question:

What is to stop black holes from devouring everything in the universe? (Or are they doing precisely this, and it's only a matter of time?)

Ty!

MBTI
    INFJ

YouTubers should not be allowed to close their accounts.
    Or delete anything. Or even die for that matter. Not ever.

It makes dead links and dead links piss me off. I can't stand it, especially when it's somebody who deleted their account just because of some emo fit even though the content was perfectly fine. If you don't want it up then don't put it up.

I'm not sure if this is a non-existent Si thing but I've never experienced nostalgia ever and I don't understand people who have.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Physics Question:

What is to stop black holes from devouring everything in the universe? (Or are they doing precisely this, and it's only a matter of time?)

Ty!
    Mostly inertia of bodies and other sources of gravity and differing vectors prevent them from sucking everything up. If everything were at a dead stop initially and black holes were the only gravity sources, then yeah they'd swallow the universe.

Edit: to explain it more clearly, it's the same reason the Earth doesn't fly into the sun. If the sun were replaced with a black hole with the same amount of gravity, the Earth would stay in the same orbit that it has now and not be sucked in.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Mostly inertia of bodies and other sources of gravity and differing vectors prevent them from sucking everything up. If everything were at a dead stop initially and black holes were the only gravity sources, then yeah they'd swallow the universe.

Edit: to explain it more clearly, it's the same reason the Earth doesn't fly into the sun. If the sun were replaced with a black hole with the same amount of gravity, the Earth would stay in the same orbit that it has now and not be sucked in.
    Thank you soo much!! This has been driving me nuts all week

Glycerine

I love how my older STJ brother always puts <3 at the end of every post/text.... it's cute.

I am forced to watch the worst national college football team get clobbered nearly every time...it's hopeless.