User Tag List

Page 3051 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 205125512951300130413049305030513052305330613101315135514051 ... LastLast
Results 30,501 to 30,510 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eilonwy View Post
    Dealing with Panasonic Customer Service was brutal. I think I've lost the will to live.
    That's what youir avatar tells me as well
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

I just discovered that supposedly one of the biggest hits this year was a song called 'Call Me Maybe', which I had not heard (of) until today. I looked it up on YouTube and found something wonderful, so I thought I would share it with all the other people living under rocks:

Fuckin' broken record.

Should get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Oh god, I feel like I'm corrupting the youth now.

(Umm. Let's see, what's the party line here? Right.)
    No, the youth was always corrupted.

No, you shouldn't gnaw on any ISFJ until you're older and ready to make that kind of decision.
    I feel like ISFJs would taste like beef stew or warm chocolate chip cookies both of which are very tasty.

And always make sure that any biting you do is safe, sane, and consensual.

(I think that pretty much covers it... )
    Aww, but that isn't fun. Where's the thrill?

Yep. You got it. All the IJs are worth checking out, really, but ISJs are a great place to start. They're very sensible and there's such an easy click with them. While very much worthwhile in their own right, INJs are just a bit more work.
    I love how they're good with details, it's pretty admirable. Lol the two INJs I know are douchebags, although in different ways.

Honestly, Socionics is a clusterfuck of a system, imo. Much less elegant than MBTI. Type relations is the one kernel worthwhile, but the amount of confusion you'd have to go through to get to it is just...not.
    Agreed, it's too confusing and the description of relations really don't make sense. Haha, yes.

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I just discovered that supposedly one of the biggest hits this year was a song called 'Call Me Maybe', which I had not heard (of) until today. I looked it up on YouTube and found something wonderful, so I thought I would share it with all the other people living under rocks:
    And just when I was afraid to find you were really a philistine at heart . . .
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I learned about the song when the US swim team lip synced to it. That was cute. This is fun, but I have to say I don't get the attraction to that body type (which I think most people will say makes me crazy). Guys with totally ripped abs look like arthropods to me.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar
    I was wondering, is a random thought a spontaneous thought or are they different beasts?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I was wondering, is a random thought a spontaneous thought or are they different beasts?

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    And just when I was afraid to find you were really a philistine at heart . . .
    Me? I appreciate high culture. I even sing the Safety Dance when in full bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I learned about the song when the US swim team lip synced to it. That was cute. This is fun, but I have to say I don't get the attraction to that body type (which I think most people will say makes me crazy). Guys with totally ripped abs look like arthropods to me.
    You are right: it does make you crazy. But I still recall you wearing a pair of rollerblades to suit of armor, so the oddness of your taste does not really surprise me anymore.

I feel awful today, hope I dont die with so much unfinished