User Tag List

Page 3046 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 204625462946299630363044304530463047304830563096314635464046 ... LastLast
Results 30,451 to 30,460 of 67767

Thread: Random Thought Thread

why choose that name?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ISFP

Have work at 1pm. I just don't want to be so . . . fucken unemployed, ya dig? But I really know biking my ass around while cursing like a sailor and all these stressed out bike messengers is like the last thing I need. I want to wear my pink wig and train marsupials . . . really, is this too much to ask? Am I pigmy banana tree trying to produce navel oranges? I feel as though I were searching for twix bars in a bag of M&Ms. I don't know. The tunnel is green and pink . . . my ship streams purple spirals and sometimes I begin to fly the wrong which way, and I feel life is madness, but perhaps there's a kinda fun in all that madness . . . cause its all just so damn beautiful, maybe that's my problem?
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

God either throws dice or just only ever throws me the curve ball. Havent decided yet.

2012's lesson, if you're going through hell, keeep going. Sooner or later you get a least a good look at heaven.

Always with the spiritual metaphors

garbage

Somehow, it sounds less convoluted and less lazy when lyricists use a half-rhyme for "self," rather than jamming a line in there about a "shelf."

It's a huge problem, seeing as how the self is an important concept, which leads to thousands and thousands of songs to use the word.

I guess the only alternative is to compare themselves to.. .. elves..

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Somehow, it sounds less convoluted and less lazy when lyricists use a half-rhyme for "self," rather than jamming a line in there about a "shelf."
    I hate tired rhymes like that.

Starting next week, I'm gonna lose some weight.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Am I the only one who thinks of sausages when she hears the name Oscar Niemayer?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Sniffles

How many introverts probably feel about extraverts violating their personal space. LOL!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

These guys live near where I grew up.

Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Is there somewhere special you are supposed to announce that you have a blog? Because I do, and I'm not sure anyone knows it exists.

I think the problem is that there are so many places for blogs... threads, private blog threads, official blogs tied with your profile, offsite blogs, and probably a few other permutations I've missed. (It says I can't access the one somewhatish tied with your profile.)

philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post

I think the problem is that there are so many places for blogs... threads, private blog threads, official blogs tied with your profile, offsite blogs, and probably a few other permutations I've missed. (It says I can't access the one somewhatish tied with your profile.)
    ?! Eh? I'll have to fix that. It's all so confusing.

Edit: Ok, @JAVO, I think I fixed it. View away.

6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)