User Tag List

Page 3044 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 204425442944299430343042304330443045304630543094314435444044 ... LastLast
Results 30,431 to 30,440 of 67829

Thread: Random Thought Thread

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Hey, can someone invite me to chatroulette? I know it's pathetic, but I just want to check it out...
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

WALMART

You'd think, with 21st century programming, if you called in twelve robots with twelve pulse rifles you'd expect each to come equipped with a rifle, right?

No - instead, the game gives three robots four rifles each and leaves the rest unarmed, leading to an absolute military disaster and an hour of planning ruined.

Fuck Cortex Command, worst game ever.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

There is a guy who always shaves in the gym toilet, naked, in the evening. Is he homeless?

Also he is one of the few people with more body hair than me. I wonder if he trims downstairs too...

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Charles Darwin channels his inner INFP.

My dear Lyell

[…]

What a wonderful case the Bedford case.– Does not the N. American view of warmer or more equable period after great Glacial period become much more probable in Europe?–

But I am very poorly today & very stupid & hate everybody & everything. One lives only to make blunders.– I am going to write a little Book for Murray on orchids & today I hate them worse than everything so farewell & in a sweet frame of mind, I am

Ever yours

C. Darwin
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

@realDonaldTrump Michael Forbes lives in a pigsty and bad liquor company Glenfiddich gave him Scot of the Year award...
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    There is a guy who always shaves in the gym toilet, naked, in the evening. Is he homeless?

Also he is one of the few people with more body hair than me. I wonder if he trims downstairs too...
    If he is in fact naked, you should be able to find out.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If he is in fact naked, you should be able to find out.
    Picture the scenario for a moment.

NB I said "trim" not "wax"...

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

you are quite a pesky alter toward me.... you are soo witty and brilliant, sparkly and enticing. but wrapped up in a spikey package.

what is your agenda? revenge? against who?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Anybody remember a thread where you make a collage of pictures? That was really fun.

Anew Leaf

Saw Twilight last night with my ENFP twingirl. We laughed so hard. I cannot believe how little actually occured in those two hours of my life I will never get back.

Actually the worst part about is the fact that there is FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY an action scene after what felt like an eternity of "Amgs I love you so much" crap. I had a Moment where I was Getting Into It Because People Were Dying (YES) And Shit Was Getting Real And Permanent Features to the Landscape Were Being Erected... and then LOOOOOOOOOOOL just kidding all of that action was a crappy vision shown by some crappy weird eyed girl. And then everyone decided they didn't want to die so they took their ball and went to play elsewhere.

And then there was a music video montage ending showing all of the favorite moments from the movie series... which was completely lost on me being that I haven't seen most of them.